How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

john luke

Bangkok Motor Expo Show December 2018

Top pics mate,thanks for taking the time to post them.👍

Some nice looking sports bikes there,plus that MV naked.

At least you did not have to queue for a piss.😀

20181204-20181204-IMG_0226.thumb.jpg.909bee5141860d7e6c3e9f6e6cb9bfe5.jpg

• Haha 1

Outstanding JL, so we both went and after looking at all of the "evidence" I want a " 3 some" with the Kenwood Girls! Or a 4 some or what ever 😄

Still do not know how they got into their form fitting, leather outfits.  Perhaps a jump from a second story window. LOL! 

Pretty girls everywhere there........Na Krap. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

These 2 ladies are stunning.

The make up, hair, dress and mega platform shoes sure help...

But yes, I would not mind to go out with them !

@john luke Again great pics, just a side note, when me and my buddy went last Thursday, this gal from Izusu was particualry nice right? 

Just chatting with her, take the pics and she ask me " Can you send this one to me on my line acct"?   I swear to God, I must be the only guy in Thailand who does not have a line account!  Did you get any request from the girls to send them pics?  She did give me her e-mail address and I sent all the ones of the Izusu girls to her. She responded back and said thanks and was nice to meet you and your friend.

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

• Like 1

Great girls, some great cars and bikes.

All great pics, thanks!

The Rolls SUV is a perfect demonstration of how bad very rich peoples taste in cars is now.

New Vantage looks stunning both in pics and the flesh. They put the wrong gearbox in it though and early examples have appalling panel fit.

• Like 1