How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

dcfc2007

Poms Vs Skippys

I see within the online 'pattaya community' a huge rivalry between the English and Aussies. Having lived in London it's not something I experienced 'in real life'. Sure when the rugby was on but not much more than that, thoughts?

Always liked The Aussies personally and found them to have the same sense of humour as us in real life.

An online troll isn't  gonna make me change my mind .

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Must get that old Aussie bastard GrayRay on over here will email him. He'll find the first bit awkward ........ like the old school Aussies massively.

Find the younger ones all PC and round dodgers and tight as a ducks arse ......... can't tell any of my Abbo jokes anymore ....

love the old school Dingo Grabbers some of my all time favourite people.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Never had any issues with Aussies apart from lacking in a certain refinement. That could simply boil down to their criminal ancestry. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Some of the nicest lads I've met on the Pattaya fora have been from Oz. Onelilly and Piglet spring immediately to mind.

Some great Australians round the area up the village too.

• Like 1

So it is more of an online thing then? Thought that. I used to drink round Wimbledon and there was quite a few Aussies about, never heard the 'skippys and poms' thing. In fact I'd never heard the word pom until I found the Pattaya forums.

We were all Pommy Bastards back in the 70s mate ......... cricket rivalry was the best ........ legendary days ...... 

1 hour ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Some of the nicest lads I've met on the Pattaya fora have been from Oz. Onelilly and Piglet spring immediately to mind.

Regardless of nationality these are 2 of the nicest genuine people you could ever meet plus your goodself.

3 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

I see within the online 'pattaya community' a huge rivalry between the English and Aussies. Having lived in London it's not something I experienced 'in real life'. Sure when the rugby was on but not much more than that, thoughts?

Well, all my extended family have dual Australian and British /EU Passports and spend lots of time in both countries.

When either the cricket or rugby battles between both countries are taking place, there is friendly rivalry within the family, based on who is in each country at the time, but it never gets out of hand.

Been to many Australian states many times and never experienced any problems. I’ve always found the Australians very welcoming.

I remember driving with my Australian brother in law  through a quiet area of Brisbane, when our way was blocked by people dancing in the street.

We got out to watch and it turned out to be a Greek/ Australian wedding. They dragged us into the crowd, gave us wine and food and we joined in with the dancing.

We woke up the next morning on the front lawn of their house, I was minus my shoes, which I never did find. 

If it’s restricted to just Brits and Aussies  in Pattaya, then they can keep it there. 

Personally, I get on well with the Australians, but I know some Brits that don’t, that’s their loss!

• Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Aussie the only countryi know that can turn a insult in to a compliment

Not sure mate I know plenty of good and bad cunts too 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Both sets are wankers!

Cheers 👍

Well, I’m British and I’ll own up to wanking, but I don’t get into arguments whilst doing it, mainly because my dick is my best friend and it will never leave me. 🤣

I get along with either. Have some close friends from the Queensland area. So much so that we have take off the same vacation days so we can meet up in the LOS for the past 6 years or so and spend a month or 2 together. Most of my British friends live there. 

2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

So it is more of an online thing then? Thought that. I used to drink round Wimbledon and there was quite a few Aussies about, never heard the 'skippys and poms' thing. In fact I'd never heard the word pom until I found the Pattaya forums.

My eldest sister and her husband were £10 poms. That’s the name the auzzies gave the people who emigrated to there during the 50’s and 60’s, when the boat ticket was meant to cost £10. 👍

22 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Well, I’m British and I’ll own up to wanking, but I don’t get into arguments whilst doing it, mainly because my dick is my best friend and it will never leave me. 🤣

The only bite I got ffs 😫

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Have never met Piglet, but met Onelilly a good few times.

Really nice guy.

Sexyman was a £10 Pom ..............  Clive ...sure many of you must have met him. Lovely fella Clive. Not well last few years ........ Tommy D knows him .... 

Irish Jonny's mate ..... 

44 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Unless you piss off a Thai Women!

• Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eyes4thais said:

Unless you piss off a Thai Women!

Mr Egg to the board please ........ 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nampla69 said:

Mr Egg to the board please ........ 

He'll be sweating bullets if Mrs Egg brings home a few ducks !!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

My eldest sister and her husband were £10 poms. That’s the name the auzzies gave the people who emigrated to there during the 50’s and 60’s, when the boat ticket was meant to cost £10. 👍

Don't know any £10 poms but i know many a two bob one.😀

54 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Regardless of nationality these are 2 of the nicest genuine people you could ever meet plus your goodself.

*blushes*

You are too kind sir.

I remember Piglet was having some health problems, if any board member knows how he's doing I'd love to know.

47 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Sexyman was a £10 Pom ..............  Clive ...sure many of you must have met him. Lovely fella Clive. Not well last few years ........ Tommy D knows him .... 

Irish Jonny's mate ..... 

Both good people Sexyman and Irish Jonny. Have been able to catch up with them for a couple of beers the last few trips. Clive always downloads a heap of books for my kindle.

• Thumbs Up 2