How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Krapow

Murdered and robbed in Bangkok?

Thai Police are  now saying he drunk himself to death.

That's despite the signs of a struggle and ransacked safe 🤥

there was nothing in the safe, he had arrived dumped his bags, un opened and gone on the piss.  ccctv shows his mates carryign him back to his room before going off for more booze.  the post portum will be interesting for sure

39 minutes ago, Esco said:

Any chance of a legitimate source? 

I refuse to open that rag. 

So do I mate , I read it on Facebook this morning think it was the Bangkok post 

49 minutes ago, Chokdeekap said:

So do I mate , I read it on Facebook this morning think it was the Bangkok post 

I had a look on their website but what a nightmare to navigate through their mobile version. Can't they spend a few quid on a proper digital design agency ffs. 

37 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

What ever happened, 31 years old and found dead in a Bangkok hotel is no way to die. 

Incredibly sad...

Absolutely.

RIP 

Edited by Smiler

On 12/19/2018 at 2:16 AM, Yessongs said:

What ever happened, 31 years old and found dead in a Bangkok hotel is no way to die. 

Incredibly sad...

Couldn't agree more. I would hate for my kids to know that I died that way. What a terrible legacy to leave.

I had an uncle who died of a heart attack in Bangkok. I never met him and don't know anything about him. It was just something I was told years ago. This was probably in the 70s.

David Carradine's death in a Bangkok hotel room comes to mind too. There there was the story about an elderly German man who choked on his false teeth in Soi 6 about ten years ago. There were a few different versions. One of them was that it was while he was having a blowjob from a ladyboy.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Punter said:

There there was the story about an elderly German man who choked on his false teeth in Soi 6 about ten years ago. There were a few different versions. One of them was that it was while he was having a blowjob from a ladyboy.

Were they his teeth or was he looking after them for the old ladyboy?.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Were they his teeth or was he looking after them for the old ladyboy?.

This was all I could find online. Nothing about the blow job. I think I may have read that on Stickman.

Pattaya - German Man Dies Choking On False Teeth In Soi 6 Beer Bar

PATTAYA - GERMAN MAN DIES CHOKING ON FALSE TEETH IN SOI 6 BEER BAR : Pattaya Daily News

PATTAYA - GERMAN MAN DIES CHOKING ON FALSE TEETH IN SOI 6 BEER BAR 

In the afternoon of 10th June 2009 Pattaya police were notified that a foreign man had died in a room at the Lucky Love beer bar in Soi 6, North Pattaya. 

Police Major Wittaya Yuenyong was notified at 4:30 pm and despatched a police and rescue team to the bar located 437/ 102 ,Pattaya Soi 6 ,Pattaya Beach Road,Nongprue. 

At the three storey building which has 6 rooms for rent on the second and the third floor with a bar on the ground floor, police found the dead body of the man in a room on the second floor. The dead man was identified as Mr. Klaus Peter Rudole J.Unger [69], a German national. He was lying on a bed wearing only underpants. The police also found some false teeth, a wallet and cream color shorts placed on the bed. The police found no signs of foul play and estimated he had been dead for about one hour. 

Miss Kanittha Noothong, [24], the bar owner, told police that Mr. Unger walked into the bar and asked for a bottle of water. He complained that he had difficulty breathing. She then took him to the room upstairs so he could rest and summoned an ambulance from the Pattaya International Hospital. 
In the time it took the ambulance to arrive, Mr.Unger was suffering from severe convulsions. She said she and the bar staff did not know what to do except to wait for the doctor. 

When the doctor arrived, they immediately examined the man and found his false teeth had stuck in his throat. These were removed and his heart was pumped in an effort to revive him but unfortunately the man did not survive. 

The police will carry out further investigations to ascertain the real cause of death and his body will be sent for autopsy. The embassy and his relative will be informed accordingly.

13 hours ago, Punter said:

This was all I could find online. Nothing about the blow job. I think I may have read that on Stickman.

Pattaya - German Man Dies Choking On False Teeth In Soi 6 Beer Bar

PATTAYA - GERMAN MAN DIES CHOKING ON FALSE TEETH IN SOI 6 BEER BAR : Pattaya Daily News

PATTAYA - GERMAN MAN DIES CHOKING ON FALSE TEETH IN SOI 6 BEER BAR 

In the afternoon of 10th June 2009 Pattaya police were notified that a foreign man had died in a room at the Lucky Love beer bar in Soi 6, North Pattaya. 

Police Major Wittaya Yuenyong was notified at 4:30 pm and despatched a police and rescue team to the bar located 437/ 102 ,Pattaya Soi 6 ,Pattaya Beach Road,Nongprue. 

At the three storey building which has 6 rooms for rent on the second and the third floor with a bar on the ground floor, police found the dead body of the man in a room on the second floor. The dead man was identified as Mr. Klaus Peter Rudole J.Unger [69], a German national. He was lying on a bed wearing only underpants. The police also found some false teeth, a wallet and cream color shorts placed on the bed. The police found no signs of foul play and estimated he had been dead for about one hour. 

Miss Kanittha Noothong, [24], the bar owner, told police that Mr. Unger walked into the bar and asked for a bottle of water. He complained that he had difficulty breathing. She then took him to the room upstairs so he could rest and summoned an ambulance from the Pattaya International Hospital. 
In the time it took the ambulance to arrive, Mr.Unger was suffering from severe convulsions. She said she and the bar staff did not know what to do except to wait for the doctor. 

When the doctor arrived, they immediately examined the man and found his false teeth had stuck in his throat. These were removed and his heart was pumped in an effort to revive him but unfortunately the man did not survive. 

The police will carry out further investigations to ascertain the real cause of death and his body will be sent for autopsy. The embassy and his relative will be informed accordingly.

Some ladyboys cock dislodged them .........

Sign in to follow this