Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

On 8/20/2020 at 1:37 PM, boydeste said:

image.jpeg

I remember the original “mini bus terminal” in Hua Hin, at the back of the morning market. It literally looked like a building straight out of bombed Syria, right down to the shell holes in the first 3 floors, (those that had walls that is) and the “office/booking booth” was a man sat at a rickity table out in the fresh air next to a pile of broken concrete rubble. There was some sort of cinema behind it, not that I ever went in. 
The wife used to use the mini buses all the time to go to Victory Monument. 160 Baht one way, which included the cost of the maniac, Jabba infused driver.🤪

On the return journey in the evening, she always booked 2 seats so she could bring all her purchases back. 🤣

Edited by KhunDon
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, boydeste said:

A cheap TV methinks!

image.jpeg

I think its the sound bar advertised at 3990bht mate but no doubt the price of TV's in Thailand has plummeted in recent years. I got two TOTR Samsungs bought 13 years ago at 69K for a 40" and 30K for a 32", nowadays you can at least halve those prices i paid if not more. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I think its the sound bar advertised at 3990bht mate but no doubt the price of TV's in Thailand has plummeted in recent years. I got two TOTR Samsungs bought 13 years ago at 69K for a 40" and 30K for a 32", nowadays you can at least halve those prices i paid if not more. 

Ah yes, good spot.