Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

10 minutes ago, boydeste said:

This place proved to be a great find for me, I had traveled with 27kgs of luggage and most internal flights were restricted to 20kgs. I was able to hire a storage locker quite cheaply here.

image.jpeg

There used to be two very large motorcycle shops on Petch Road, in the City center, each with about 60 different new models outside of them. 
I seem to remember in 2001/2002 a new Honda 125cc was about Baht24,000. With £1 to 76 Baht,
I was very tempted, but my wife was totally against me ever riding one. ☹️

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KhunDon said:

There used to be two very large motorcycle shops on Petch Road, in the City center, each with about 60 different new models outside of them. 
I seem to remember in 2001/2002 a new Honda 125cc was about Baht24,000. With £1 to 76 Baht,
I was very tempted, but my wife was totally against me ever riding one. ☹️

I bought a brand new Kawasaki Cheer 112cc in 2001 and it was 38,000 baht. This was one of the cheaper models around so your figure of 24,000 baht might be a liitle out (no offence intended by my post).

4 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I bought a brand new Kawasaki Cheer 112cc in 2001 and it was 38,000 baht. This was one of the cheaper models around so your figure of 24,000 baht might be a liitle out (no offence intended by my post).

You may well be right mate. 
My memories of my years spent in the LOS are bit fuzzy around the edges. 🤪

I just seem to remember that they looked cheap, based on the Exchange rate. 😀

• Like 1