How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

john luke

Where was I? 23/12/18

11 minutes ago, Bazel said:

The Castle. 😊

I nearly went one night after a session in the buffalo"till I heard the price".i went next door.

1 minute ago, john luke said:

If the location is near the Buffalo Bar, the answer is no.

its next door.i was told 900 with a beer.needless to say I did one.

1 minute ago, john luke said:

If the location is near the Buffalo Bar, the answer is no.

I'm disappointed.  I was hoping you were going to follow up with a full report. 😊

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bazel said:

I'm disappointed.  I was hoping you were going to follow up with a full report. 😊

I wish some one would.

17 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Looks like one of my bar fines 😁

Who should have gone to SpecSavers? ☺️  Hope you have time before your next trip.

5 hours ago, Painter said:

I'm glad someone bumped this thread. Reminded me that I knew the answer....

New place next to hooters

20181228_121743.jpg

20181230_141128.jpg

Snap.

Hooters on the right in the photo, looks like you can sit and watch the world go by so maybe a location I would like to find, where is it as I have never been there.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Hooters on the right in the photo, looks like you can sit and watch the world go by so maybe a location I would like to find, where is it as I have never been there.

beach road between soi's 13 and 13/1.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Wanted to hate it but it is a great spot for watching the world go by and thinking; ......... How can we keep Eden Hazard? ........... and Abramovich ??

19 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Wanted to hate it but it is a great spot for watching the world go by and thinking; ......... How can we keep Eden Hazard? ........... and Abramovich ??

Eden Hazard. yes....Abramovich, maybe

So new year's day and with a bit of a hangover I need a beer and a bite to eat.

Why not try Hooters? Big international brand bound to be less hassle on a day like today, no?

Luckily there's a seat looking out over beach road for people watching and it doesn't take too long before there's a member of staff ready to take my order. Pint of Asahi I think will help make me feel better. No hab! Heineken? Hab. So I order Baja shrimp tacos too.

The beer is lovely and I'm really beginning to feel better. When food is delivered and before I can open my mouth the waitress has gone. This isn't my food. Eventually I catch a member of staff's eye and give them the food back. 

A couple of minutes later, while I'm not looking, the food is back and it's almost like the service wenches are playing hide and seek. Undeterred I return the food, looks like a Philly cheesesteak sandwich and fries.

Seconds later an angry girl is back with the sandwich and fries but I'm ready for her. Then suddenly she realises the guy sat five foot away from me ordered it and gives him the what by now must be pretty cold food.

Hurrah! Shrimp tacos and more beer are lovely.

I'm waiting for my change from the bill and this is taking quite a while. By this time I have a new friend from Norway and I'm telling him the story of the food when finally my change comes and they give it to Cheesesteak guy.

Oh how we laughed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3