How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
fforest

Myanmar/Burma gets no love

Myanmar/Burma gets no love from expats on any forums it seems....Whats the last time you heard a expat say he was moving to Burma?.....Most likely never......

Very few trip reports too....Most guys seem to have a pretty good time in Burma in the trip reports but it seems to mostly be a one off trip with no follow up.....

A number of years ago they relaxed the visas and put out the welcome tourist sign but it seems the tourist did not get the message....

I myself would like to go there but it would probably be a one-off trip...lol 

Edited by fforest
  • Like 2

I was there about 3-4 years ago, really great place, friendly people and lots to see and do. Really worth going imo......before the question gets asked I know nothing about the girl scene, basically went for a normal holiday and it was great for that.

Picture Thailand 30+ years ago and you probably aren’t far off the mark.

• Like 1

I went for two weeks in 2015 Yangoon , Mandalay , Taukkyan War cemetary , Bagan , Inle Lake and Ngpali Beach  .. really liked it , but I wouldnt return in the current environment

Edited by Stillearly

39 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I've seen trip reports from there, think possibly @Sherlock?

The famous temple or pagoda looks amazing. 

Give it a rest, temples ffs where's the ...well, you know what I mean.

4 minutes ago, farangme said:

Give it a rest, temples ffs where's the ...well, you know what I mean.

If people are looking for......well......don’t bother in Myanmar basically.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

If people are looking for......well......don’t bother in Myanmar basically.

I'm sure there must be places in Yangoon , but like yourself not something I was looking for  - same when I go to places like Vietnam 

41 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I'm sure there must be places in Yangoon , but like yourself not something I was looking for  - same when I go to places like Vietnam 

Best looking ladies on Earth the Vietnamese. Are you guys for real!! 

1 minute ago, farangme said:

Best looking ladies on Earth the Vietnamese. Are you guys for real!! 

Had some Viet girls in KL , found them to be much more detached/business like than any of the TGs i've been with 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Had some Viet girls in KL , found them to be much more detached/business like than any of the TGs i've been with 

Believe me, Thais are more business like than most. The illusion is they pretend not to be. It's all a scam but a nice scam. Viet's are beauties.

2 hours ago, Stillearly said:

16 minutes ago, farangme said:

Believe me, Thais are more business like than most. The illusion is they pretend not to be. It's all a scam but a nice scam. Viet's are beauties.

Having lived 18 months in VN believe me, VN girls are more business like and dangerous than Thai. And Vietnamese people in  general way even less trustworthy than Thais.

Anyway, they have white skin, so not for most of the guys on here....hahahaha

But cant compare VN girls in a general way with just Issan / Pattaya girls. Need to compare in a more "global" way.

10 hours ago, Krapow said:

I've seen trip reports from there, think possibly @Sherlock?

The famous temple or pagoda looks amazing. 

That temple you are referring to......

EC2EF6C0-E5D4-4514-AA81-FB975A7D70C1.jpeg

1469F5D1-6136-433B-BDC0-C7F7E75EC224.jpeg

5DC588A7-D03D-46FC-BE18-B9CFD4BFDDDC.jpeg

B4713E20-FC46-476F-BF4C-262E7079BA5D.jpeg

7AF13BDE-3CD2-4547-AC45-B4C38252619D.jpeg

7DB4C16E-6B0C-4667-8827-1485D3A9020B.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, fforest said:

Myanmar/Burma gets no love from expats on any forums it seems....Whats the last time you heard a expat say he was moving to Burma?.....Most likely never......

Very few trip reports too....Most guys seem to have a pretty good time in Burma in the trip reports but it seems to mostly be a one off trip with no follow up.....

A number of years ago they relaxed the visas and put out the welcome tourist sign but it seems the tourist did not get the message....

I myself would like to go there but it would probably be a one-off trip...lol 

in  the 1960s.did Thailand.??

Sign in to follow this