How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Ivan the terrible

Phuket Taxi

Just get one from outside the terminal mate, it’s a fixed fare so you won’t get ripped off or anything, think it’s ~800 Baht.

If people approach you inside the terminal ignore them and make sure you walk outside to the stand. 

• Thumbs Up 1

There are Limos from the Airport fixed price at 800 Baht iirc , ordinary meter taxis which would be about 600 Baht or arrange a transfer with the hotel you are staying at 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

There are Limos from the Airport fixed price at 800 Baht iirc , ordinary meter taxis which would be about 600 Baht or arrange a transfer with the hotel you are staying at 

Nah they are all fixed fare mate even the normal taxis, he just needs to go to the stand, all the prices are written on the booth so it’s all clear.

Edited by Sangsom
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Sangsom said:

Ok I’ve on ever paid fixed fare which is on the booth.

Same here as it's easier and for a small difference I couldn't be bothered queuing at the rank , but it is an option 

2 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

^^^ thanks chaps

My son flying there today 

Tell him to be careful when it comes to the GoGo touts , don't follow any into a club , they rip you off on drinks prices  .... the Suzy Wong group of GoGos are okay though 

• Thumbs Up 2

Sign in to follow this