So have you thought long and hard

Krapow

• 11 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 9:31 PM, galenkia said:

The one i make every year and fail within hours,take a long break from drinking.In an ideal world it would be a permanent one.

Though this year i have to as its taking a toll on my health and well being now.Both physically and mentally.Constantly feel 'ill' pretty much 24/7 but i can live with it,though not for much longer,plus the morning anxiety and depression gets worse now than its ever been,though that may be just down to being a member on here.😀

So yeah,sort my drinking out big time.You just can feel when things ain't right.

Well done that man!

Take heed those procrastinating about whatever resolution, you can do it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 12/28/2018 at 4:31 AM, galenkia said:

The one i make every year and fail within hours,take a long break from drinking.In an ideal world it would be a permanent one.

Though this year i have to as its taking a toll on my health and well being now.Both physically and mentally.Constantly feel 'ill' pretty much 24/7 but i can live with it,though not for much longer,plus the morning anxiety and depression gets worse now than its ever been,though that may be just down to being a member on here.😀

So yeah,sort my drinking out big time.You just can feel when things ain't right.

Bro ... are you taking any vitamins ?  

On 12/28/2018 at 4:50 AM, galenkia said:

Cheers mate.

I know when i have had a few days off the booze before how much better you feel in just that short time.Biggest problem for me is boredom with living alone.Got no one to support me so too easy to drink when i am bored.Plus with winter and crap weather i don't get out on the bike to keep me occupied.

But i am now feeling worse than i have ever done,even if i only have a few tins,just a constant nausea and just generally feeling shit.Should get checked out by a doctor in the new year to see if its not anything else,as i have never felt like this when i am not drinking half as much as i have done in the past.

Bro ... if you want someone to talk to ... I can always be around for you .... this monkey will  never leave you alone -- but, you can take it by the balls and control it ... if you really want to ...

Don't let any fucking personal excuse get in the way and you will be ok .....

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro ... if you want someone to talk to ... I can always be around for you .... this monkey will  never leave you alone -- but, you can take it by the balls and control it ... if you really want to ...

Don't let any fucking personal excuse get in the way and you will be ok .....

I think since he wrote that last year mate he has completely stopped drinking.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Trying to lose weight ( again ) 

Haven't had a drink since Christmas Day planning on a dry Jan and Feb ( done it a few times ) 

started with a personal trainer last week , he uses free weights which I haven't done before , aching after each session so far ...  🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Haven't had a drink since Christmas Day planning on a dry Jan and Feb ( done it a few times ) 

started with a personal trainer last week , he uses free weights which I haven't done before , aching after each session so far ...  🙂 

Good effort mate, I have lost a stone since October and plan to loose another stone over the next 3 months. I still enjoy a drink but have cut down loads.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

If you have a personal trainer, you will 100% achieve your goals if you keep going.

• Like 1