How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Lanzalad

Welcome Nickrock as a moderator

16 hours ago, Lambik said:

For instance some believe that cheating a little bit is acceptable.

Aussie cricketers for example!.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

Good luck mate, although I doubt you'll have a lot to do!

What?

The thread alone's already had to be 'cleaned' twice.

Nick's only started and it's bedlam already 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

What?

Mate, that was my first 15 minutes as a mod elsewhere.  At least what's being cleaned out of this thread isn't being put back later.  banghead.gif

If you think this is bedlam you clearly haven't logged in anywhere else recently.  rolleyes.gif

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

Good luck mate, although I doubt you'll have a lot to do!

Havent had the chance to clean any thing up a couple of mods are all over the place like a rash

1 minute ago, Nickrock said:

Havent had the chance to clean any thing up a couple of mods are all over the place like a rash

Let Pete back out of his cage for a few hours !!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rompho Ray said:

Mate, that was my first 15 minutes as a mod elsewhere.  At least what's being cleaned out of this thread isn't being put back later.  banghead.gif

If you think this is bedlam you clearly haven't logged in anywhere else recently.  rolleyes.gif

Yes, we used to be on that team together. Apocalypse now!

And no, I only use this love forum now where we offer group hugs if people are unhappy. 

• Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Nickrock said:

Long may it continue.

2 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Let Pete back out of his cage for a few hours !!

I wish the Pete I know IRL would post, rather than the Pete who actually posts.

2 hours ago, Krapow said:

Yes, we used to be on that team together. Apocalypse now!

Mate, I blame myself for my issues as a mod on there.  I clearly didn't understand my mission, and I therefore made modding decisions that were not compatible with that mission.  That brought me into conflict with people I had no desire to be in conflict with, especially the owner of the board, who I consider a good mate. 

Nevermind.  Ancient history.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

Long may it continue.

I wish the Pete I know IRL would post, rather than the Pete who actually posts.

Mate, I blame myself for my issues as a mod on there.  I clearly didn't understand my mission, and I therefore made modding decisions that were not compatible with that mission.  That brought me into conflict with people I had no desire to be in conflict with, especially the owner of the board, who I consider a good mate. 

Nevermind.  Ancient history.

I think you're a tad harsh on yourself. 

None of us Mods at that time were told there was a teacher's pet, untouchable, whatever you want to call it, so of course we did things that were incompatible with the mission, we tried to curtail all the conflict, treated all equally.

Anyway, as you say, ancient history. 

Was talking to Petey on Facebook yesterday by the way, going to meet him in Pattaya start of Feb, maybe pop into LK's favourite bar. 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Krapow said:

What?

It is kind of ironic that a thread announcing a new mod has to be cleaned up twice.  🙄

Anyway, Nick, congratulations and best of  luck.

Evil