How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Esco

Life in Buriram province

On 1/11/2019 at 1:08 PM, Thinkingallowed said:

She's an absolute pleasure to go for a drink with mate. Another trip to Rotterdam is a must. What say you @Al McReady?

Sounds good pal,see you  next Saturday

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Looking forward to it mate.

You'd love this. 

20190112_230644.thumb.jpg.e8e6483d4a2f3db5d06436348b015fb2.jpg

• Like 2

@Esco........hope you made it back home safe and sound! 

Thanks for taking the time and effort to share and add this quality content to the board. I think you define what a proper life balance and keeled perspective is all about!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

@Esco........hope you made it back home safe and sound! 

Thanks for taking the time and effort to share and add this quality content to the board. I think you define what a proper life balance and keeled perspective is all about!

Cheers Ron, appreciated. 

We were meant to fly to Holland today but the flight got cancelled and they've put us on tomorrow's flight instead. 

It's probably overbooked but I managed to check in this AM and have seats assigned so should be getting on and home by tomorrow evening local time. 

Now to figure out how much cash I can claim from the airline so it pays for our next trip.. 

Sign in to follow this