Sign in to follow this  
Lanzalad

New Years Dinner..?

I see many of the restaurants are offering a set meal like the one on Christmas day but for New Years Eve.

If you book a hotel it also adds the cost of a New Year Meal.. which i've never booked or used...

Do you have a New Years Dinner...?

Some of the hotels I've stayed at in Thailand have done the Christmas or NYE Gala dinner , because I normally travel alone and it was included in the booking , I just rocked up and ate the buffet , leaving to hit the bars before the entertainment started 

Have never went out to a 'New Year's dinner'. 

Not something i'm used to, to be honest. 

Though usually still awake from the night before and screaming 'white lines don't do it' on new year's day!

6 minutes ago, matthewh said:

vindaloo will  do.just an excuse to get shafted.

Getting the missus to da a lamb Penang, first curry since August. Well, apart from the Indian earlier ...

Can't wait!

• Like 1

I expect all but one business around here to be closed, so will probably cook for myself.  The bar a short walk from here was open Christmas day, so will likely be open New Year's day.  I'll probably pop in and ask.

8 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

An old Italian lady friend of mine always makes me a huge hand made lasagne for NY .Some of the kids will be home ,so that and a side salad ,garlic bread  ...magic 

My type of meal!

• Thumbs Up 1

Had it once in a hotel in Andorra - wolfed down he food and left to where we intended to party before we found out about the meal we'd already paid for.

Sign in to follow this