How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

songkran flight price

Posted (edited)

best deal ive found is Philippine airlines but that is a no no,as its 23 hour stopover on the way home616.looks like emerates at 745.never tried them before and in the next breath people are saying Thailand is quiet.cheapest direct is thai 1072.

Edited by matthewh

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Easter School holidays at same time , can't see why else they would be so high 

that's what I thought,it is what it is and that's when we are going.

3 minutes ago, matthewh said:

that's what I thought,it is what it is and that's when we are going.

Your choice , but you would save a fortune going in March 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Sherlock said:

What dates are you using Matty?

6th until the 27th mate.

31 minutes ago, matthewh said:

best deal ive found is Philippine airlines but that is a no no,as its 23 hour stopover on the way home616.looks like emerates at 745.never tried them before and in the next breath people are saying Thailand is quiet.cheapest direct is thai 1072.

20190102_200147.jpg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

£558 ^^^^^ First look on Skyscanner

I agree with Still early i've been booked a while for end March till end April and I payed £420 or there abouts with  FinnAir (from Manchester though)

Edited by roomark

If you not dictated by kids school holidays I’d adjust your dates matt as the price drops considerably- I wish I had that flexibility 

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

Be careful with Emirates, Matthew. They will want 25 quid for each leg for seat sekection, which is 100 quid for the 4 legs. If your missus going that's an extra 200 quid. I read somewhere here that if you don't pay for seats they have been allocating middle seats. 

Edited by Starshine
Added info

Just now, Starshine said:

Be careful with Emirates, Matthew. They will want 25 quid for each leg which is 100 quid. If your missus going that's an extra 200 quid. I read somewhere here that if you don't pay for seats they have been allocating middle seats. 

I booked a flight for Xmas just gone with Emirates and didn't have to pay to choose seats? Booked it two days before the 19th too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

now this is weird,thai are now showing at 947 on skyscanners,i will watch it daily and not jump in yet in case it comes down more.we have no flexibility on dates as its pukkys annual leave.i will take 947 but will keep a close eye.

Edited by matthewh

now this is weird,thai are now showing at 947 on skyscanners,i will watch it daily and not jump in yet in case it comes down more.we have no flexibility on dates as its pukkys annual leave.i will take 947 but will keep a close eye.

Is that £947 for the pair of you ?

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Anwar Sadat said:

Is that £947 for the pair of you ?

I wish mate,but it was a lot more yesterday.

I booked a flight for Xmas just gone with Emirates and didn't have to pay to choose seats? Booked it two days before the 19th too.
Most of airlines are charging for pre-booked seats now. The first thing you will hear on your Helsinki to Bangkok leg is the stewards trying to sell premium economy.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wish mate,but it was a lot more yesterday.
So you would rather pay nearly the same for one person. Than the screen shot from the member which is priced at £ 558 each ?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Anwar Sadat said:

So you would rather pay nearly the same for one person. Than the screen shot from the member which is priced at £ 558 each ?

I hate stops really .ive never heard of sun express.that is why I didn't book it.imean euro wings

Edited by matthewh
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Baldylocks said:

16 hours very acceptable 

yes I do agree there.as you know some stopovers can be a nightmare.phillipine airlines was 23 hours on the way home.glad the prices are dropping and wont rush in.

Edited by matthewh

15 minutes ago, matthewh said:

don't moan if I fook up the spelling but Lufthansa are down to 710 now too.

But thats another stop over flight, thai - eva - ba the only direct flights, and as you said in the past you wouldnt fly ba even if it were free

Just now, Baldylocks said:

But thats another stop over flight, thai - eva - ba the only direct flights, and as you said in the past you wouldnt fly ba even if it were free

nope I wont fly ba.thai are coming down nicely.we can go on the late Friday the 5th flight and come home on sunday the 28th for 922.yesterday 1100

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, matthewh said:

nope I wont fly ba.thai are coming down nicely.we can go on the late Friday the 5th flight and come home on sunday the 28th for 922.yesterday 1100

I think it will go lower, im going 24th april eva £455 direct, just got to see what your comfortable with and commit to it.

Good luck Matt

1 minute ago, Baldylocks said:

I think it will go lower, im going 24th april eva £455 direct, just got to see what your comfortable with and commit to it.

Good luck Matt

Good shout fir less than a grand. Even if you went premium economy it’ll only be £1300 ish.

matt, I’d urge you to see if your wife could change her AL dates as it’ll save you a grand ++

good luck

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this