Who is the best actor

dcfc2007

1 hour ago, Baldylocks said:

Denzel Washington for my money then Liam Neeson

All my favourite films have the bold denzil in them. Fallen and man on fire👍🏻 Best movies ever watch them every so often 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

I’m a fan of Michael Sheen who I think is very adaptable and comes across iss well in real life. 

Ive not much of an idea of US Actors although I did admire Dustin Hoffman and Robin williams a lot

5 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Yeah,been a fan of him for years,since i first saw him in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Wolf of wall Street.

The departed.

Blood diamond.

Catch me if you can.

Fantastic actor. The best around imo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hard to say. 

Am a big fan of Denzel, but Leo is up there for me and imo we should not forget Johnny Depp. I'll never tire of watching Blow and Donnie Brasco plus his Pirates of the Caribbean movies are outstanding. 

Clint Eastwood.  Here's a guy who has taken an incredible breadth of characters and done them all well.  He's played it serious, played it for laughs, worked opposite animals (reputedly very difficult), starred, directed, continued acting into his old age selecting suitable roles, and generally shown what a great actor looks like.  He has out-Wayned John Wayne, Out McQueened Steve McQueen, out Schwartzeneggered Schwartzenegger, out Rambo'd Rambo, and basically outdone everyone who came along  before or since.

Eastwood is a legend.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5