How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

what funny things have you seen lately.

I've seen a lot of funny shit lately. Not sure I'm allowed to post those things here on the all loving, peace-be-upon-you-all, vanilla, love forum though!!!

1 hour ago, Sherlock said:

I've seen a lot of funny shit lately. Not sure I'm allowed to post those things here on the all loving, peace-be-upon-you-all, vanilla, love forum though!!!

post it.who will moan.

1 hour ago, Sherlock said:

I think you need a shovel mate.

4 hours ago, Sherlock said:

post it mate.tread the water

No picture, but recently I had the pleasure of flying from Singapore to Bangkok in Economy.  Only just over two hours flight so I thought economy would be OK.  Food of course in economy is served in cardboard trays with foil lids on top.  What I thought was funny was a passenger who had obviously not eaten his meal, placing it in a plastic bag and putting it in carry on luggage, presumably to take home.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, john luke said:

No picture, but recently I had the pleasure of flying from Singapore to Bangkok in Economy.  Only just over two hours flight so I thought economy would be OK.  Food of course in economy is served in cardboard trays with foil lids on top.  What I thought was funny was a passenger who had obviously not eaten his meal, placing it in a plastic bag and putting it in carry on luggage, presumably to take home.  

I normally accept the meal but do not touch it... when the trolley dolly comes round to collect the carnage I hand it back telling it was rancid slop... they always look confused !!

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I normally accept the meal but do not touch it... when the trolley dolly comes round to collect the carnage I hand it back telling it was rancid slop... they always look confused !!

To be honest I do not see what that gains you.  If you don't want the meal, fine; don't accept it.  It is a few years since I did long haul in economy but I found then if you did not accept the meal or said you could not eat the choices available, they would go out of there way to find something that was acceptable to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

we have 5 of the big daikon ac units, all same same in the studios.  today the ac man is here as one is nfg.  OK he says, control panel.. so takes from another one to test.  still not working, then he says that control panel is NFG as well.  FFS.. he just took it from a working unit..  duly explained and smiles all round.. no plomplem.. only need one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, john luke said:

To be honest I do not see what that gains you.  If you don't want the meal, fine; don't accept it.  It is a few years since I did long haul in economy but I found then if you did not accept the meal or said you could not eat the choices available, they would go out of there way to find something that was acceptable to me.

I gain nothing other than being an areshole... helps break up the boredom.

Ive done dozens possibly hundreds of international flights having a seat in either slum or business and not once have I been offered food that I consider edible.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I gain nothing other than being an areshole... helps break up the boredom.

Ive done dozens possibly hundreds of international flights having a seat in either slum or business and not once have I been offered food that I consider edible.

I would take a random guess and say the problem is you not the food.

• Thumbs Up 5
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, tommy dee said:

we have 5 of the big daikon ac units, all same same in the studios.  today the ac man is here as one is nfg.  OK he says, control panel.. so takes from another one to test.  still not working, then he says that control panel is NFG as well.  FFS.. he just took it from a working unit..  duly explained and smiles all round.. no plomplem.. only need one

Now that is fault finding at it's finest me thinks!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, galenkia said:

I would take a random guess and say the problem is you not the food.

I agree 100%.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I agree 100%.

Your quiet the hero on flights (or would that be forums ?) 🤔

Telling them their food is shite and threatening women with kids 

Outstanding sir 😉

• Like 1

1 minute ago, roomark said:

Your quiet the hero on flights (or would that be forums ?) 🤔

Telling them their food is shite and threatening women with kids 

Outstanding sir 😉

Cheers mate.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

😀

Funny as f**k video. 555 Had to look up TV licenses in the UK as I had never heard of such a thing.  

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this