How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
karon steve

60 Day Tourist Visa Extension

My 60 day tourist visa expires early next month and I will be extending it a further 30 days.

Does anyone know what paperwork Immigration in Jomtien currently require to extend?

Application form, completed.

Tm30

Photo

Copy of passport including immigration card and visa

1900b

At least, that's what I needed...

• Great Info 1

12 hours ago, karon steve said:

My 60 day tourist visa expires early next month and I will be extending it a further 30 days.

Does anyone know what paperwork Immigration in Jomtien currently require to extend?

I always go to the little place on the left of immigration and pay a couple of hundred baht for them to provide everything for you including filling out the required forms.

Just make sure you have proof of residence or you will be stung for a fine.

16 minutes ago, john1000 said:

Make sure you have a letter confirming where you are staying.

Is a copy of the TM 30 thats already been lodged  sufficient ?

4 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Is a copy of the TM 30 thats already been lodged  sufficient ?

You would think so, but they want new paperwork, I had to go get a receipt from a hotel even though I was staying with a friend, would not accept anything else. So I explained to friend I was staying in town that night.

Thanks to all of you for the info. I will post my experience early February.

I wish I knew about the place that provides everything but I think I am covered. Does this service include the photo?

I just have to hope that the Immigration officer hasn't got a hangover after falling out with his mia noi.

Not sure if it's the same but i extended my 30 day visa waiver a few weeks ago.  Before getting the extension I had to do the address confirmation using the letter john1000 mentions in the room to the left of the reception area.

I also went down with a mate the week before who used the help boydeste mentions.  After doing it myself, I would say it's worth the 200 baht.

Photos can be obtained in there too even if not using the full service.

1 hour ago, KWA said:

Not sure if it's the same but i extended my 30 day visa waiver a few weeks ago.  Before getting the extension I had to do the address confirmation using the letter john1000 mentions in the room to the left of the reception area.

I also went down with a mate the week before who used the help boydeste mentions.  After doing it myself, I would say it's worth the 200 baht.

Photos can be obtained in there too even if not using the full service.

That's the TM30 bit. When I asked my condo office for the paperwork they gave me a copy of the TM30 they printed out when they registered me as arriving. Last year they registered me but didn't give me a print out, and I had to go through the rigmarole of doing it myself in the office on the left.

Sign in to follow this