What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

37 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

@roomark Swear to god, this song by The Verve was played at Lucifers Patpong Silom, trying real hard to remember the year, just can't remember. A slow number and people took their birds out and did a slow dance.....true story. Had to be requested by some Falang.......

It was released in U.K around 97 I think if that helps..

Cant imagine doing a slow dance to it though 555 

Maybe "Sonnet" 

Still an absolute blinder of an album I used to play it to death back in the day and have only just rediscovered it after bumping into an X-Girl I used to see back then (Well we were f**k buddies for around 6 months)

She was as crazy as me in our 20s we would go out all night , drinking , fucking no sleep and then she would go into work like it was normal 🤣🤣🤣

And no I didnt take her up on it again 555 water under the bridge.

She looked good though.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, roomark said:

It was released in U.K around 97 I think if that helps..

Cant imagine doing a slow dance to it though 555 

Maybe "Sonnet" 

Still an absolute blinder of an album I used to play it to death back in the day and have only just rediscovered it after bumping into an X-Girl I used to see back then (Well we were f**k buddies for around 6 months)

She was as crazy as me in our 20s we would go out all night , drinking , fucking no sleep and then she would go into work like it was normal 🤣🤣🤣

And no I didnt take her up on it again 555 water under the bridge.

She looked good though.

Being a big fan of rock music back then I kind of gave this kind of music a wide berth. Especially Oasis. But the Verve to me were a different class and that album was well worth a listen IMHO. Opened my mind just a bit more than I'd like to admit. 

Got onto the Smiths aswell... Bloody ell I'm a late learner. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Being a big fan of rock music back then I kind of gave this kind of music a wide berth. Especially Oasis. But the Verve to me were a different class and that album was well worth a listen IMHO. Opened my mind just a bit more than I'd like to admit. 

Got onto the Smiths aswell... Bloody ell I'm a late learner. 

Smiths? Yeah you are late 🤣

I find the older I get some of the stuff I thought was shite I actually like now though and vice versa..

I haven't really got a favourite gendre I like all good music .

Oasis music I like I recently went to watch Liam solo and after a slow start loved it , though admittedly they are (Liam and Noel) a couple of bellends.

• Haha 2