What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Damn, Paul McCartney seems like one cool dude to hang with....can't believe he's pushing 80 years old!  Jesus......Any of our friends from across the pond recognize any of these areas? How would you like to be in that bar that day?  Man...oh man. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/23/2020 at 2:04 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

This will take ya back guys for those old enough to remember lol. I saw em in the Top Rank suite Southampton in either 1967/68, love Steve Marriott and the Small Faces.

Yea, they are great ... have you heard them at Hurtwood Park ? ... just great !

On 4/23/2020 at 11:12 PM, Yessongs said:

Geez......a blistering version of this as a tribute to George Harrison. His Son looks just like him. George Harrison, Tom Petty and Prince all gone now.......Forgot how good Prince was as a Guitar player. 

Yea .. Prince is a great rocker .... a lot of people discount him ... that boy cannot be "denied" !

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Sigi said:

Great song and performer, just love it. In fact this very same song/performer got me the sack from a job as a self employed engineer, as a 23yo single guy living at home i did'nt have many cares and was allowed a radio on my work bench. CB came on the radio playing JBG and off i went duck walking around the workshop with the broom, manager came outta the office said Cliff can i have a word, in i went where he said pack yer toolbox up and yer employment is terminated.

Fine said i and left to secure another job later in the day, jobs were two a penny in those days for skilled engineers and i still love CB and JBG lol

• Haha 1