What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Just now, Stillearly said:

After the last lot of documentary's about Jacko ....seems weird every time I hear his music.. 

For me it's about the music,not their personal lives. 

If we judged everyone on that most of us would be ostracised. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/2/2020 at 12:02 AM, Yessongs said:

Damn, Paul McCartney seems like one cool dude to hang with....can't believe he's pushing 80 years old!  Jesus......Any of our friends from across the pond recognize any of these areas? How would you like to be in that bar that day?  Man...oh man. 

I go to Liverpool quiet a lot I used.to go watch Liverpool play football a lot (impossible to get tickets now well it was before Covid)

I go to quiet a few concerts at the Echo Arena on the Docks great place to shop take a look round and go see the Beatles history .

Pretty lucky really Manchester and Liverpool are both an hour away .

I tried to get tickets to watch Paul at The Echo in 2018 they sold out in literally 5 minutes flat.

Edited by roomark
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

BOOM i must be their greatest fan, TFP mate. Wifey's just had to listen for the 2,560,000 time and of course the volume just has to be very high lol

Now i just knew this guitar hanging on me "mancave wall" reminded me of someone ????

EC & AY.PNG

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:10 AM, Pumpuynarak said:

BOOM i must be their greatest fan, TFP mate. Wifey's just had to listen for the 2,560,000 time and of course the volume just has to be very high lol

Now i just knew this guitar hanging on me "mancave wall" reminded me of someone ????

EC & AY.PNG

I know the feeling 

IMG_20200514_134612.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

On 5/9/2020 at 8:41 PM, roomark said:

I go to Liverpool quiet a lot I used.to go watch Liverpool play football a lot (impossible to get tickets now well it was before Covid)

I go to quiet a few concerts at the Echo Arena on the Docks great place to shop take a look round and go see the Beatles history .

Pretty lucky really Manchester and Liverpool are both an hour away .

I tried to get tickets to watch Paul at The Echo in 2018 they sold out in literally 5 minutes flat.

I stayed at the Hilton in Manchester close to the Airport for 6 months working ... every weekend I would take the drive to Liverpool ... what a great place with great people ... very hard for me to understand a Liverpool accent though .. lol

• Haha 1