What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

13 hours ago, galenkia said:

Saw them live in the 80's on the tour they recorded the album. Top live band. 

I saw them open for Judas Priest many years ago in a small venue. Ears were ringing for 2 days. Thought I developed tinnitus FFS. Concert was brilliant.

Edited by Steelers4Life
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Some Goth metal that @Krapow will be pleased to see.

Saw them live in 99 at the London Astoria. Great live band. 

RIP Singer/bassist Pete Steel, taken far too young.

f**k me, started playing that and the neighbours had the Police phoned in 2 minutes!

• Haha 1

Well I guess i'm listening mow than watch with the odd glance at the tv.

A blast from the past:-

Top of the Pops 1983 - Big Hits

Compilation of some of the biggest hits of 1983 to sit alongside 'The Story of...' documentary that explores the evolution of this great pop institution in that golden year. 

Performances celebrate soul, reggae, jazz, new wave and pop. And the big hits are delivered by Wham!, KC and the Sunshine Band, The Police, Culture Club, Siouxsie and The Banshees, UB40, Duran Duran, The Beat and Bananarama amongst others. Big ballads are performed by Elton John and Bonnie Tyler, while Malcolm McLaren's Double Dutch completes the very best of '83, golden hits from 34 years ago.

p04lp028.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

^

Apparently those 3 girls were real heavy drinkers back in their day. 🤪

Never knew that but it was all drink and much more back then..

Playing some really good hit from back in the day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Well I guess i'm listening mow than watch with the odd glance at the tv.

A blast from the past:-

Top of the Pops 1983 - Big Hits

Compilation of some of the biggest hits of 1983 to sit alongside 'The Story of...' documentary that explores the evolution of this great pop institution in that golden year. 

Performances celebrate soul, reggae, jazz, new wave and pop. And the big hits are delivered by Wham!, KC and the Sunshine Band, The Police, Culture Club, Siouxsie and The Banshees, UB40, Duran Duran, The Beat and Bananarama amongst others. Big ballads are performed by Elton John and Bonnie Tyler, while Malcolm McLaren's Double Dutch completes the very best of '83, golden hits from 34 years ago.

p04lp028.jpg

I love watching the old TOTPs 

Nothing can release a memory and take you right back to a moment more than music , I can sometimes virtually smell the old times.

BBC4 is usually good on Friday nights too for music and documenteries.

Bananarama actually look pretty good even now with age.

Cheers mate 👍

bananarama-f5ef8.jpg

Edited by roomark
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, roomark said:

I love watching the old TOTPs 

Nothing can release a memory and take you right back to a moment more than music , I can sometimes virtually smell the old times.

BBC4 is usually good on Friday nights too for music and documenteries.

Bananarama actually look pretty good even now with age.

Cheers mate 👍

I never really bothered before but yes since i've been home long term now I watch it often love catching up with all the old music from years back 👍

• Thumbs Up 1