What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

11 hours ago, JPK said:

It's crazy how you hear certain songs and certain holidays and pals from years ago just pop into your head. I was in the car today and this came on the radio, straight away it got me thinking of my first holiday abroad with my pals. 2 weeks in Tenerife, every night down that veronica's strip ending up in Bobbys & Busby's every night.

I was only 16 at the time, I remember when we booked it I had to bring my mum down the travel agents and fill in some forms because it was a club 18-30😂 

I was driving down the road today with a big stupid grin on my face listening to it😂😂

Yes mate brilliant..

Music is instant and takes me back to a certain situation same as you 

It usually involves a job, certain girl , club and holiday or country too.

I even remember in certain situations the clothes I was wearing too, but can't remember WTF I did yesterday 🤣

My first lads holiday was 1987 in Ibiza 12 of us I was a fresh faced 17 year old (same my parents had to co-sign my passport) back in the day when you could get a yearly card passport for Europe.

The songs that remind me of there,then were ..

Music can bring us all together.

Iconic words and times .

Screenshot_20210131-054328_eBay.jpg

Edited by roomark
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, roomark said:

Yes mate brilliant..

Music is instant and takes me back to a certain situation same as you 

It usually involves a job, certain girl , club and holiday or country too.

I even remember in certain situations the clothes I was wearing too, but can't remember WTF I did yesterday 🤣

My first lads holiday was 1987 in Ibiza 12 of us I was a fresh faced 17 year old (same my parents had to co-sign my passport) back in the day when you could get a yearly card passport for Europe.

The songs that remind me of there,then were ..

Ibiza 87 😄

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Rave days were the best time ever, still miss it so much. No one was self obsessed or glued to phones, just pilled up and chilled out. 1992 was the best year for music for me. 

Don't ever think we will see the likes of those days again, where so many people come together and actually live in the moment, without any trouble.

We've gone too far now.

Bit later (late 90s) but I loved the Trance era too.

• Like 3

RAVE RULEZ OK IN 2021 - 

Beyond Therapy X Echofly & Angie Brown - Higher (Beyond Therapy Extended Rave Mix) - YouTube

That's Paul/Dougal under one of his current nom du plume's. 

As is this, a bit more obviously when he put his name to a piano breaks mix of it - 

Tell Me Why (feat. Natasha Grano) (Dougal Breaks Remix) - YouTube

😎

Edit - Why don't my YT links play in the post?

Edited by Shaksey

7 hours ago, Shaksey said:

RAVE RULEZ OK IN 2021 - 

Beyond Therapy X Echofly & Angie Brown - Higher (Beyond Therapy Extended Rave Mix) - YouTube

That's Paul/Dougal under one of his current nom du plume's. 

As is this, a bit more obviously when he put his name to a piano breaks mix of it - 

Tell Me Why (feat. Natasha Grano) (Dougal Breaks Remix) - YouTube

😎

Edit - Why don't my YT links play in the post?

Just gotta have that teasing finger, gets em all going 😉🤣

• Like 1