What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

^ Saw Meatloaf and the Neverlsnd Express in 1985 , he had a broken leg at the time ( in a cast ) but was still jumping about on stage ... it was the night before I sat an A/O level maths exam , could still hear Bat out of Hell ringing in my ears 🙂

One of the artists i never got round to seeing live and now not likely too due to his health problems.

Love that song i posted,and from a very underrated album,Blind Before I Stop.Some really good tunes on there.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, galenkia said:

One of the artists i never got round to seeing live and now not likely too due to his health problems.

Love that song i posted,and from a very underrated album,Blind Before I Stop.Some really good tunes on there.

You mentioned that before , I didn't get round to downloading and forgot ... doing it now , cheers

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Or was it the "Welcome to the Neighbourhood" album you mentioned before .. got Apple Music on a free 3 month trial , will download them both 🙂 

That's got a few decent tracks on it as well.

Bit of Meat Loaf trivia many people probably don't know.He was offered the Jim Steinman song 'Total eclipse of the heart' but his record company refused to pay Steinman for it and it became a massive hit for Bonnie Tyler.

• Thumbs Up 1