What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

9 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Fresher student, living in a hall of residence, lad on the floor above played " Back in the DHSS" non-stop during the first term, back-to-back-seriously, the guy would have it on, all day long. Think he was trying to assert his "scouse" identity.

Still makes me wince even to see the name of the band written, it was torture😩

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Fresher student, living in a hall of residence, lad on the floor above played " Back in the DHSS" non-stop during the first term, back-to-back-seriously, the guy would have it on, all day long. Think he was trying to assert his "scouse" identity.

Still makes me wince even to see the name of the band written, it was torture😩

My apologies, here's another scouse act that have just released their first album. Good bunch of lads who can be found entertaining the fans in bars in and around Anfield on match days.

5 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

My apologies, here's another scouse act that have just released their first album. Good bunch of lads who can be found entertaining the fans in bars in and around Anfield on match days.

Well a big improvement on HMHB, enjoyed the intro but was expecting lyrics in Spanish. Best not say anymore in case you are their Svengali- don't want to get on  the wrong side of the Scouse/Penrith Mafia.

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Haha 1

Ride my see-saw.... Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues     Been years - so fucking good

Roy Orbison - Black and White Night.        So fucking good it brings tears. For anyone who hasn't checked out Black and White Night please do so. You won't be disappointed.

6 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Links slow down the page and take a long time to load.

My choice how to post. Nothing personal. Either look it up on the venue you care for or not at all. Your choice.

A thread dedicated to putting links up for others to enjoy what you were listening to at that time will indeed load faster without links. 

My apologies for this delay...

Thanks for your guidance. I'd be lost without it.

I'll just not bother to throw in my enjoyment of the moment. Go along with your rules and listen to some of what others have to post.

BTW - Perhaps a polite reminder on what the rules are would be proper for instructions to a new member. Not some a off comment "Am I deaf".  Try to be a respectful mod please.

Edited by Glasseye