What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

On September 12, 2019 at 2:52 AM, Binlid said:

Binlid, help me out here, I am going to take wifey to see Blake Shelton tonite at our local arena.....first time ever to a country concert for me and her both. Is it going to be good? I hope so. Been looking at some of his videos, looks like he has some talent. 

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Binlid, help me out here, I am going to take wifey to see Blake Shelton tonite at our local arena.....first time ever to a country concert for me and her both. Is it going to be good? I hope so. Been looking at some of his videos, looks like he has some talent. 

Mike, my acquaintance with American country music comes mainly from watching your American Idol and The Voice programmes, if I see A Singer on one of these programmes that I like I will go and have a look at the original artist on Youtube. I have only listened to a little of Blake Shelton and this was only because of coming across him as a mentor on theThe Voice. Anyone who has become as popular as Blake is in the States must be doing something right, so I reckon your in for a smashing night, Enjoy

21 hours ago, Binlid said:

Mike, my acquaintance with American country music comes mainly from watching your American Idol and The Voice programmes, if I see A Singer on one of these programmes that I like I will go and have a look at the original artist on Youtube. I have only listened to a little of Blake Shelton and this was only because of coming across him as a mentor on theThe Voice. Anyone who has become as popular as Blake is in the States must be doing something right, so I reckon your in for a smashing night, Enjoy

Thanks buddy, well, what can I say? Jesus, I got to get out more often LOL! This guy was incredible last night. Rachanee actually likes some country, was looking through her CD's back in Bangkok last year. Garth Brooks,  Kenny Chesney and a few others. Pics and full report soon. Yee Hah! 

• Like 1