What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Just now, Krapow said:

Hearing good things about it.

I liked "As You Were" a lot (his 1st solo Album) but "Why Me Why Not" has topped it for me 

Tried to get a ticket for his small birthday gig at the Ritz in Manchester last night but they were like rocking horse shit.

Seeing him in Liverpool in November though.

I think British music needed it , it's been pretty bland for a while now.

• Like 1

Well, I recently dug out my old hifi system after 6 years up in the attic /garage. I didn't have much confidence in it working to the quality as previously but a bit of a clean up, new interconnects and speaker cable and bobs your uncle! Still sounds superb so I'm catching up with a lot of music right now. 

Who says they make shite quality gear these days 🤔

IMG_20191012_154648.jpg

IMG_20191012_154603.jpg

Edited by Aqualung
Photo
  • Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Well, I recently dug out my old hifi system after 6 years up in the attic /garage. I didn't have much confidence in it working to the quality as previously but a bit of a clean up, new interconnects and speaker cable and bobs your uncle! Still sounds superb so I'm catching up with a lot of music right now. 

Who says they make shite quality gear these days 🤔

IMG_20191012_154648.jpg

IMG_20191012_154603.jpg

Good to hear, i wish i could say the same about mine. I bought a Pioneer DVD/CD player a couple of years ago paid 16K for it and now all i get is "unknown disc" when i put a disc on, i've investigated Google for a solution and it appears due to the temp in Thailand and having it positioned in a confined space the heads are F******

You can clean them but there's no guarantee of success, this i have done and they're right no success, next step is to get new heads fitted but surprise surprise they say even that is no guarantee of success, how bizarre is that ?????