What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Just picked up 2 tickets to see "Journey" with Arnel Pinada on May 27th here.....wifey will be quite happy.  Have only seen Journey with Steve Perry back in the 80's, Arnel has done a nice job of taking over for him for 13 years now. 

Can't wait to see Neal Schon and his screaming Guitar solo on this tune. 

• Like 1

@code_slayer_bkk @Glasseye Rod Stewart is pretty good, seen him several times over the years. God the women love this guy. Was talking to the ex- wife the other day, reminded me of the time I took her to see him at the Oakland Coliseum Arena back in 1985......closed the show with this song, the back projection screen said after the final bows " Stay alive....in 85"  35 years sure does go by fast.....Jesus Christ. 

1976 here at Spartan Stadium in San Jose.....

2-18-2006-18 (2).JPG

2-18-2006-19 (2).JPG

Edited by Yessongs

48 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

@code_slayer_bkk @Glasseye Rod Stewart is pretty good, seen him several times over the years. God the women love this guy. Was talking to the ex- wife the other day, reminded me of the time I took her to see him at the Oakland Coliseum Arena back in 1985......closed the show with this song, the back projection screen said after the final bows " Stay alive....in 85"  35 years sure does go by fast.....Jesus Christ. 

1976 here at Spartan Stadium in San Jose.....

2-18-2006-18 (2).JPG

2-18-2006-19 (2).JPG

That’s funny.

yesterday I spent all day in the garden,was a nice warm winters day here.

She got me a new pair of Bose headphones for Christmas,so I threw them on and put on Apple Music.

Now,I would never in a million years,buy a Rod Stewart album,he was just a tad before my time,but Rod Stewart Essentials came up on my playlist,so I threw it on.

f**k me,when the hell did I learn all the words to these songs of his?lololol.

I knew the words to all of them,and I can’t remember ever really listening to him.

Man,did he have some hits.I ran through the playlist twice.I just simply can’t believe how many songs I knew.

Have I spent that long in elevators?🤣🤣🤣

My neighbours must think I’m a nut job.

6 hours ago, Skalliwag said:

That’s funny.

yesterday I spent all day in the garden,was a nice warm winters day here.

She got me a new pair of Bose headphones for Christmas,so I threw them on and put on Apple Music.

Now,I would never in a million years,buy a Rod Stewart album,he was just a tad before my time,but Rod Stewart Essentials came up on my playlist,so I threw it on.

f**k me,when the hell did I learn all the words to these songs of his?lololol.

I knew the words to all of them,and I can’t remember ever really listening to him.

Man,did he have some hits.I ran through the playlist twice.I just simply can’t believe how many songs I knew.

Have I spent that long in elevators?🤣🤣🤣

My neighbours must think I’m a nut job.

Never mind ... you know you are a good guy .. that is all that matters ...

^^^^ Yea Bro ... who cares ...

I have always been a rock-n-roll type of guy .... but, I lean to the more type of rock-and-roll-blues .... I really like this guy ... he can throw down .. especially " Texas Flood " and " Vodoo Child " ....  I am more into the blues ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk

8 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

^^^^ Yea Bro ... who cares ...

I have always been a rock-n-roll type of guy .... but, I lean to the more type of rock-and-roll-blues .... I really like this guy ... he can throw down .. especially " Texas Flood " and " Vodoo Child " ....  I am more into the blues ....

Love SRV.

His rythym section played in a band called Arc Angels.

Check them out too,you will love them.

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

@Skalliwag Nothing wrong with being a "closet" Rod Stewart fan LOL!  The guy has been top everything for many years, he has some great tunes and like I said, the women that would go to his concerts were quite fine. Talk about being dressed to the "nines" 

And the women he has shagged.Mama Mia.

CE3553B9-FE84-44C3-8585-4DD5F2A94968.jpeg

• Like 1