What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

Well....some great music you all have been listening to. Since we all have a little extra time on our hands these days, I just get a bit "nostalgic" and remember when I was just 8 years old....yep, living in LA at the time with Mom and Dad and these guys came on the scene. Distinctly remember going with some of the neighbor kids to the movies to see " A Hard Days Night"  and the line was around the block to get in.

It is only now that I am an "old hack" that I realize how good these guys were...seriously. The simplest of lyrics, easy chords to play for them and the Rickenbacker John played still sounds great 55 years later. 

Had the headphones on alot the last 3 weeks and listening to all the "classics" these guys did has been great. 

Edited by Yessongs
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 4/10/2020 at 2:22 PM, Steelers4Life said:

Great band. So sad about Layne Staley, I read lots on him and his addiction. He wasn’t even having fun getting high the last few years, but couldn’t stop the H. Can never forget he weighed 85 pounds at 6’2” when they found him. RIP

• Sad 1

Sirius/XM Channel 74, BB King's Bluesville.  Just finished their Sunday morning acoustic blues show called "Front Porch".  Been a smattering of old and new, e.g. Sleepy John Estes, Son Jack Jr., Keb Mo.

Now back to regular programming:  Albert King - "Let's Have a Natural Ball"