What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

3 minutes ago, galenkia said:

We have the world's worst busker in the town centre here.Old boy in his 70's crooning along to easy listening like Neil Diamond,but he is fucking awful,sounds like the Northern club singer from Shooting Stars.😀

Had an odd conversation with a mate last weekend. He was a bit miffed I'd not replied to a text inviting me to join in on a weekend away seeing on the Friday night a Neil Diamond tribute act followed by a Michael Bublé one on the Saturday. I honestly thought it was a crap joke but turns out he's serious.

Michael f@€k!n Bublé? I wouldn't cross the street to see the real one.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, galenkia said:

We have the world's worst busker in the town centre here.Old boy in his 70's crooning along to easy listening like Neil Diamond,but he is fucking awful,sounds like the Northern club singer from Shooting Stars.😀

I take it you were not impressed

On 10/10/2018 at 10:55 PM, galenkia said:

Just watched a really shit Ethiopian Shadows tribute band They were all Hank Marvin....

• Haha 1