How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Shaksey

Premium Lane at BKK - Latest Rules

4 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Seventy and older. 

Yipee - I wish I had known that when I arrived back from Singapore.

47 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Seventy and older. 

they nearly put we through on the nod age 56 lol...must look like Ronnie Wood

Edited by Ivan the terrible
  • Haha 3

I was quite surprised that the normal immigration lanes at Swampy were very quickly dealt with.  I walked into immigration to see a snake queue that was very long but I was at the desk and through to baggage in a little over 10 minutes. I think they have sped the process up and the long queue was not something that caused me to be annoyed.

I was impressed.

• Great Info 1

When I was departing through the Priority Lane in Jan I saw a family with kids ushered to the front of the line. A good idea that seems to be consistently implemented now judging from replies so far 👍

The priority line for departures was snaked right out into the concourse last time I passed through so I passed it by and went up stairs.  They usually only have one X ray machine operating and I reckon I was through security just as quickly going the "regular" route as if I'd waited.

Letting families and old yins(?) in has it drawbacks if your not in one of those groups but qualify through your booking instead.

4 hours ago, KWA said:

The priority line for departures was snaked right out into the concourse last time I passed through so I passed it by and went up stairs.  They usually only have one X ray machine operating and I reckon I was through security just as quickly going the "regular" route as if I'd waited.

Letting families and old yins(?) in has it drawbacks if your not in one of those groups but qualify through your booking instead.

How was your trip to Copenhagen ? 

Op ..sorry for digressing .

10 hours ago, Aqualung said:

How was your trip to Copenhagen ? 

Op ..sorry for digressing .

Nice to visit for a first timer, but expensive (I knew before I went).  Probably spent in a week what I'd spend in a month in Thailand. I was surprised by the amount of Thai restaurants and shops.   Went to Tivoli and Nyhavn although never made Christian.. thingy, watched rugby in an Irish Bar and found another one with cheap beer that kept me occupied several times.  Weather was miserable.

The mermaid is tiny and easyJet have changed their bacon baguettes (which have been the best thing on their menu for years) to a bacon roll.  Bad move.

Back to Thailand a week tomorrow on Emirates, followed by Sydney, Australia.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Arrived a week ago and had to the collect fast track card after disembarking. When you have a girl shouting fast track fast track then of course everyone wants a card, poor girl was mobbed. Just showed her my boarding card and she gave me the card.

20190202_123949.jpg

1 hour ago, Murchie said:

Arrived a week ago and had to the collect fast track card after disembarking. When you have a girl shouting fast track fast track then of course everyone wants a card, poor girl was mobbed. Just showed her my boarding card and she gave me the card.

20190202_123949.jpg

That's another new design of card - just when I'd started to build up a supply of the latest ones!  Is it EK cabin crew handing them out just outside the plane door, or ground staff after the jetbridge or what?

Did you get asked for your boarding pass at immigration as well?

1 hour ago, KWA said:

That's another new design of card - just when I'd started to build up a supply of the latest ones!  Is it EK cabin crew handing them out just outside the plane door, or ground staff after the jetbridge or what?

Damn, managed to keep both of mine last time.

On 1/18/2019 at 12:12 PM, Stillearly said:

This firm still have  fast track apparently... have booked them when I return to Thailand after Cambodia 

https://www.limousine.in.th/fasttrack.php

BFS have been stopped from providing the same service...

I used it again a month ago . Looking up the ramp as you walk by at the hundreds trying to figure

out which line to get into makes it worth it.

12 hours ago, KWA said:

Ground staff right at the end before you enter the main concourse. Immigration never asked for my boarding card.

17 hours ago, Murchie said:

Immigration never asked for my boarding card.

That's good to hear.

Guess i'll be binning these three 'old' new style one's now though! 😄

Weird they're calling it 'Fast Track' now because all the signage and branding is 'Premium Lane'

Unless they have now rebranded and re-signed it all to 'Fast Track' did you notice?

IMG_20190210_202516.jpg

Edited by Shaksey

On 2/11/2019 at 3:29 AM, Shaksey said:

That's good to hear.

Weird they're calling it 'Fast Track' now because all the signage and branding is 'Premium Lane'

Unless they have now rebranded and re-signed it all to 'Fast Track' did you notice?

IMG_20190210_202516.jpg

Never noticed if there was any name change.

On 2/10/2019 at 8:29 PM, Shaksey said:

That's good to hear.

IMG_20190210_202516.jpg

Fast track.

Swampy.

We have a small child, do directed there. 

IMAG0444.jpg

Just left the airport. Helluva walk to Immigration and then only to find we were being re-directed to the smaller one 150 metres away because of overcrowding. Got to that one and was through in about 10 minutes. 

I would have been mightily pissed off if I had paid for Premium service. 

I just wear my neoprene knee support and limp with a pained expression.

Works every time.

• Like 1