How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Pumpuynarak

Would you pay and if so how much ?

I got a mate living in Pattaya who pays a livein 20K per month. This all came about when his Thai lady of many years tragically died in her late 30's and to add to his grief he was diagnosed with cancer a few months later. Being a very active 75yo who is no stranger to Patts having lived there for 18 years he knew many ladies and got talking to one who he really liked and got on with well with and to cut a long story short he offered her 20K per month to move in and take care of his every need, sex, cleaning, cooking and nursing him through his ordeal.

She's been with him for 18 months now and they're very happy together, wifey and i have been out with them on many occasions and whilst she's not a looker she's honest, a real diamond with a lovely personality. He's fully recovered from his cancer so its full steam ahead with his life.

Now i got chatting with him and he thinks he might be paying her more than he needs to but as life is good with her he's happy to carry on, he's not the marrying kind. I told him he's getting a real bargain as she's looking after his every need, bit like a wifey really without all the baggage that goes with that.

What do you guys think ? its something that a lot of unattached expats could be in need of at some point in time due to ill health, i know i would if i was'nt married, someone's gotta take care of ya ehh

Nothing wrong with paying if the proper limits and ground rules are in effect.  20K might be a little steep considering that she has no other expenses, but if he's happy and can afford it I don't see why he shouldn't go that high.  Of course, he'd pay a lot more if he was taking them by the each.  Or have a lot less sex.

• Like 1

If he can easily afford the 20k, and if he / them seem to be happy together, why not ?

But dont tell Miss Indo...😁😁😁

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Money is no problem for him whatsoever but he's always on the lookout for a bargain and i told him he's got one at 20K lol. I reckon my wifey costs me that a month without any arrangement and we're legally married !!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

38 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

20K might be a little steep considering that she has no other expenses,

Bingo, he supports her in every respect, she pays for nothing.

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Money is no problem for him whatsoever but he's always on the lookout for a bargain and i told him he's got one at 20K lol. I reckon my wifey costs me that a month without any arrangement and we're legally married !!!

There is nothing more expensive than free sex 😎

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Scotty said:

There is nothing more expensive than free sex 😎

I could'nt agree more but the illusion is nice lol

Edited by Pumpuynarak

3 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

As long as he is happy with the arrangement I don't think 20,000 baht is excessive.

My thoughts entirely but he is starting to have doubts.

3 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

Nothing wrong with paying if the proper limits and ground rules are in effect.  20K might be a little steep considering that she has no other expenses, but if he's happy and can afford it I don't see why he shouldn't go that high.  Of course, he'd pay a lot more if he was taking them by the each.  Or have a lot less sex.

Well Ray he won't pay more than 1K ST, been his MO ever since i've known him. Living here for 18 years might have something to do with his thinking but he's never short of company.

6 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well Ray he won't pay more than 1K ST, been his MO ever since i've known him. Living here for 18 years might have something to do with his thinking but he's never short of company.

Maybe he needs to break down the services he's getting to see if it is value for money.

Eg

Number of times they have sex X 1000 baht 

Cost of an occasional cleaner v the cleaning she does. 

Etc.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Number of times they have sex X 1000 baht 

Well since his cancer diagnosis and treatment he ain't been havin much sex but that is all about to change lol

19 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well since his cancer diagnosis and treatment he ain't been havin much sex but that is all about to change lol

In which case he needs to trade her in for an orphan childless live in that would be happy with 10,000  pocket money and a place to live and he can have ten short times per month with what he's saved.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

And I bet you two are not bumping and grinding together as much as your mate is!!! Lol

• Haha 1

The original deal for 20k was to take care of his every need. She signed onto that probably knowing his condition could get alot worse. If it had then would he be thinking I should be paying her more? I suspect not. He should not be gready and be very thankful that his life has been extended me thinks.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

I’m pretty much against paying a gf to stay with you, as she isn’t really your gf if you are having to give her money to do it. However.......when you get to that age and there is bigger picture stuff to consider like needing someone to look afte you because of your age then why not......

• Like 1

I’m pretty much against paying a gf to stay with you, as she isn’t really your gf if you are having to give her money to do it. However.......when you get to that age and there is bigger picture stuff to consider like needing someone to look afte you because of your age then why not......

The girls have financial commitments like everyone else and can’t survive on fresh air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

36 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

The girls have financial commitments like everyone else and can’t survive on fresh air.

That’s what a job is for......

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't see a problem with what he is paying. He was happy, she is happy. Will he still be happy when she becomes unhappy at having her 'wages' reduced.

If he allows her to go to work and not be around him all the time then, of course, I could see a reduction in her money but does he want that, does she want that.

Status Quo seems fine unless of course he wants to venture out elsewhere and trade her in for a newer version.

Just ask him if he she leaves him when the wages are reduced will he be OK with that.

1 minute ago, thegrogmonster said:

Her job is taking care of his needs for 20,000 baht a month.

Ok then she’s not really his gf if she is doing it for money.......

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Sangsom said:

Ok then she’s not really his gf if she is doing it for money.......

Does this matter, he offered a contract to her to take care of him, that was his deal and she is fulfilling that deal. . She can be his gf, his lover, his personal secretary, his bottom wiper but it doesn't really matter as he is the one to decide what her place is in his life.  If he and she are happy he can call her Jeremy Corbyn, ...............unimportant really.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1