Jump to content

How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Pumpuynarak

LK President hotel - Recco's anyone ?

Recommended Posts

I'm looking to book the LK President for wifey and i, anyone stayed there recently, whats it like, do they have an adequate car park, is it in Soi Diana ?

I tried calling the hotel but their idea of someone speaking English was'nt the same as mine lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lk President is on Third Rd, the other side of the road between Soi Lengkee and Chaiyapoon.

Haven't stayed there personally but have heard complaints of Chinese tour groups being like locusts at breakfast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I think I remember Esco staying there so he should be good for some info.

Indeed I did. 

As said LK President is on third road opposite soi Lengkee/Chayiapum.

It's the newest of the LK hotels I believe. 

In my experience, the rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped with all the mod cons and good WiFi. They're also cheaper than LK Metropolo etc although not by much I think. 

There's a big carpark underneath the hotel so no issues parking. 

It is said there are many Chinese staying there so breakfast buffet can be a pig stall, but I'm usually not up in time and prefer the 99 bahtbuster at Retox soi Lengkee anyway, so haven't noticed myself.

The main downside of staying at LK President is having to cross busy 3rd when walking into town. 

Other than that I'd have no issue staying there again if they're offering a good deal. 

  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Nahhhh i know LKM Ivan thats where we usually stay.

It's getting a bit tatty now, imo! Typical lack of maintenance...

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Lantern said:

^You are thinking of LK Renaissance (Sic) in Sio Diana.

I think they have changed the name of the hotel now to LK Residence.

From Trip advisor regarding Lk Residence:

ALSO KNOWN AS
lk renaissance hotel pattaya renaissance hotel pattaya renaissance pattaya pattaya renaissance
FORMERLY KNOWN AS
LK Renaissance
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now what is the LK just down from the LK Metropole in Soi Diana, is it LK Empress ?

This....

21 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

I think they have changed the name of the hotel now to LK Residence.

From Trip advisor regarding Lk Residence:

ALSO KNOWN AS
lk renaissance hotel pattaya renaissance hotel pattaya renaissance pattaya pattaya renaissance
FORMERLY KNOWN AS
LK Renaissance

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now what is the LK just down from the LK Metropole in Soi Diana, is it LK Empress ?

as painter said..LK Residence as it is now

metropole has a car park ,not sure about Residence

Empress is on beach road and the best of the group imo

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

as painter said..LK Residence as it is now

metropole has a car park ,not sure about Residence

Empress is on beach road and the best of the group imo

When you stay at LK Residence you ask at their reception and they give you a permit to park at LK Metropole for the duration of your stay.

  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fxxking hell my heads caved in 🤣

So for the avoidance of doubt.....

* LK Metropole is in Soi Diana opposite the Areca Lodge

* LK Residence is in Soi Diana just down from LKM towards Beach road

* LK President is in 3rd road.

* LK Empress is on Beach road

Now have i got that right ?

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Fxxking hell my heads caved in 🤣

So for the avoidance of doubt.....

* LK Metropole is in Soi Diana opposite the Areca Lodge Not opposite but close enough.

* LK Residence is in Soi Diana just down from LKM towards Beach road Yes.

* LK President is in 3rd road. Yes.

* LK Empress is on Beach road .Think so.

Now have i got that right ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Fxxking hell my heads caved in 🤣

So for the avoidance of doubt.....

* LK Metropole is in Soi Diana opposite the Areca Lodge almost

* LK Residence is in Soi Diana just down from LKM towards Beach road

* LK President is in 3rd road.

* LK Empress is on Beach road

Now have i got that right ?

Yup.

Then there are at least 2 others on buckhou (or sois of buckhou) and various others dotted around town...

Edited by Painter
Bugger, beaten by groggy!!!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Painter said:

Yup.

Then there are at least 2 others on buckhou (or sois of buckhou) and various others dotted around town...

I give up............lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Fxxking hell my heads caved in 🤣

So for the avoidance of doubt.....

* LK Metropole is in Soi Diana opposite the Areca Lodge

* LK Residence is in Soi Diana just down from LKM towards Beach road

* LK President is in 3rd road.

* LK Empress is on Beach road

Now have i got that right ?

For the avoidance of doubt have a look at a map on one of the hotel booking websites. Booking.com for example deals with all the hotels you mention on Soi Diana.

If you are looking for hotels in that are of a similar class/cost may I suggest having a look at Centra by Centara Avenue. Down a small Soi next to Areca with newer but smaller rooms. Probably cheaper too.

If you would consider the Evergreen section of the Areca also have a look at Centra Azure on Soi 15 as it is just as close to Soi Diana if you walk out of the back of the hotel past the pool and out through the small Soi the Centra by Centara  is on.

  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to test @Pumpuynarak's understanding of what's where, is this one...

(a) lk residence?

(B) lk royal suites

(c) lk president

(D) lk somewhere else in pattaya 

 

1549427645492-720916206.jpg

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

For the avoidance of doubt have a look at a map on one of the hotel booking websites. Booking.com for example deals with all the hotels you mention on Soi Diana.

I've looked at them TA and imo they're about as much use as a chocolate teapot, they give the general locality but are not specific enough.

21 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

If you are looking for hotels in that are of a similar class/cost may I suggest having a look at Centra by Centara Avenue. Down a small Soi next to Areca with newer but smaller rooms. Probably cheaper too.

If you would consider the Evergreen section of the Areca also have a look at Centra Azure on Soi 15 as it is just as close to Soi Diana if you walk out of the back of the hotel past the pool and out through the small Soi the Centra by Centara  is on.

Thanks for that, i'll have a lookie. I do need a carpark though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Painter said:

Just to test @Pumpuynarak's understanding of what's where, is this one...

(a) lk residence?

(B) lk royal suites

(c) lk president

(D) lk somewhere else in pattaya 

 

1549427645492-720916206.jpg

I think its LK Residence but i could be wrong......and probaly am.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I think its LK Residence but i could be wrong......and probaly am.

'Fraid so!

It's President, on 3rd road. Taken from soi lengkee.

If I get a chance I'll try and photograph Residence for you later.

Car parking.... not sure about Centra , but will check for you unless someone else knows, but Centara on soi 15 has an underground car park.

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×