How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Pumpuynarak

LK President hotel - Recco's anyone ?

31 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I've looked at them TA and imo they're about as much use as a chocolate teapot, they give the general locality but are not specific enough.

Thanks for that, i'll have a lookie. I do need a carpark though.

Both have car parking.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, Painter said:

Car parking.... not sure about Centra , but will check for you unless someone else knows, but Centara on soi 15 has an underground car park.

Thankyou, i'm gonna have a lookie later and see if Centra fits my bill, Soi 15 is too far outta LKM for my liking, i like to be next door lol

4 hours ago, Painter said:

'Fraid so!

It's President, on 3rd road. Taken from soi lengkee.

If I get a chance I'll try and photograph Residence for you later.

Car parking.... not sure about Centra , but will check for you unless someone else knows, but Centara on soi 15 has an underground car park.

The Jolly friar and Steak & co signs gave it away 🙂

36 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

You're taking almost as long to decide on a hotel as Rhompo Ray is on deciding what car to buy.

Well i've booked it now, Areca Lodge it is, Centara was a tad too far from LKM for my liking. I'm not too happy with what i had to pay (2253bht per night) but its a super delux room with a king size bed with breakie included and car parking, sometimes ya gotta just bite the bullet lol

Whoopie do Pattaya here we come......let the party begin lol, thanks guys for all your help, i appreciate.

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Well i've booked it now, Areca Lodge it is, Centara was a tad too far from LKM for my liking. I'm not too happy with what i had to pay (2253bht per night) but its a super delux room with a king size bed with breakie included and car parking, sometimes ya gotta just bite the bullet lol

Whoopie do Pattaya here we come......let the party begin lol, thanks guys for all your help, i appreciate.

which wing mate?..been tempted by Areca but never gone

15 minutes ago, Ivan the terrible said:

be interested to hear your report afterwards

Rest assured, i could even take some pics of the room and surrounds. Its a long story as to why i did'nt book our usual LK Metropole, i won't bore you but i had problems with the price they were quoting for a city view (brick wall) and i could'nt get the payment system to accept my Thai debit card.

We won't be staying at Areca Lodge Evergreen wing again, its a hullava walk from the room to Soi Diana and that does'nt agree with wifey when she likes to just pop out to the food carts lol. Room was ok but a tad dated and in need of sprucing up, nice bathroom but shower over the bath, breakfast was excellent with very attentive staff.

One downside is i had a bit of a barney with the reception staff when checking in, they wanted my passport for copying no probs but when they asked me for my 90 report form to copy i took exception, WTF do they think they ? immigration officers.........lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

We won't be staying at Areca Lodge Evergreen wing again, its a hullava walk from the room to Soi Diana and that does'nt agree with wifey when she likes to just pop out to the food carts lol. Room was ok but a tad dated and in need of sprucing up, nice bathroom but shower over the bath, breakfast was excellent with very attentive staff.

One downside is i had a bit of a barney with the reception staff when checking in, they wanted my passport for copying no probs but when they asked me for my 90 report form to copy i took exception, WTF do they think they ? immigration officers.........lol

I could not understand when they built Evergreen why they did not put showers in the rooms and move with the times. Beautiful hotel but showers over baths are a  big downer for me.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

They have an LK on Soi Arunotai as well :default_biggrin: 

We stayed at Page 10 in January, it was decent and had underground parking as far as I can remember. 

Same as VT6.

8 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Regarding the walk and food carts, it's probably a quicker walk out of the back of areca, where there is always a selection outside the 7-11 on soi 15 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this