How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Sangsom

Anyone been to Phu Quoc Island?

It’s a Vietnamese island just off the coast of Cambodia and looks quite nice, there are now direct flights there from Bangkok.

Looks like it could make a nice dual Centre holiday with Ho Chi Minh City.

Anyone got any personal experience to share?

been there a few times, cheap bungalows on the beach, cheap but fantastic seafood, bike around the island is easy, it's not Bali (yet), the last time I was there I saw jetskis, so yeah, decline has started already, I'd strongly advise against anyone visiting this once tranquil island

I was there last November. Whilst it might be an alternative destination for a visa run I wasn't impressed. The beaches I saw, which wasn't all of them, were not particularly clean. They are developing the place far to quickly for the infrastructure to handle, like Phuket years ago. It looks like they are chasing the Chinese tourism money. Still, it was cheap.

Sign in to follow this