Monger Songs

Glasseye

Well...getting a bit nostalgic turning back the clock here, 1977 sat 3rd row for ELP at The Oakland Coliseum Arena. I will never forget how good this song was. 

RIP to both Greg Lake who fought a valiant battle against Pancreatic Cancer for years, and to Keith Emerson who sadly committed suicide a few years back. This Moog Synthesizer solo he does...... still gives me goose bumps today. Pass me the bong LOL! 

Indeed ..."He had white horses and ladies by the score, all dressed in satin, and waiting by the door.....ooooh............. what a lucky man.....he was" 

Saw Carl Palmer back in July here....the guy can still play those Ludwigs beyond good! 

Great monger song for sure. 

Edited by Yessongs
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well...getting a bit nostalgic turning back the clock here, 1977 sat 3rd row for ELP at The Oakland Coliseum Arena. I will never forget how good this song was. 

RIP to both Greg Lake who fought a valiant battle against Pancreatic Cancer for years, and to Keith Emerson who sadly committed suicide a few years back. This Moog Synthesizer solo he does...... still gives me goose bumps today. Pass me the bong LOL! 

Indeed ..."He had white horses and ladies by the score, all dressed in satin, and waiting by the door.....ooooh............. what a lucky man.....he was" 

Saw Carl Palmer back in July here....the guy can still play those Ludwigs beyond good! 

Lovely tune. Great memories.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 4:13 AM, grayray said:

the song I liked the most back when I was younger in the bars in manila was

Slades "Cum Feel the Noise" the girls when it got to "the girls rock the girls" most DJs would turn the sound of and all the girls would scream at the top of the voices"

"the girls Fcuk boys" used to get a laugh,i really don't remember it that good,but ask my young brother who was with me a few times what was the song.

regards

grayray

And here I thought the Quiet Riot version was the original.

Thanks again for more bad news, Aussie

On 11/9/2019 at 11:31 PM, Yessongs said:

Keith Emerson committed suicide ??? ...wow missed that one. Saw ELP many times but even better remember Keith Emerson before that band when he was leading Nice.

Awesome musician .............. great live band. Sad ...... 

• Like 1

What do you see
What do you see when eyes are closed
What do you feel
What do you feel when she's below
Who do you want
Who do you want her to be. A star
What do you see
What do you see when eyes flick open

Take her clothes off
Down to the bone now
She's looking dirty