Monger Songs

Glasseye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally found a place they could never reach Sipping singha beer on Pattaya Beach Singha beer don't ask no questions Singha beer don't tell no lies Singha beer don't ask no questions Singha beer don't tell no lies There's a guy next to me won't tell me his name Buy's me mekong whiskey just the same Singha beer don't ask no questions Singha beer don't tell no lies Singha beer don't ask no questions Singha beer don't tell no lies I'm just a wally Hanging out on Pattaya Beach I'm just a wally Hanging out on Pattaya Beach Met a girl said she's really going to blow my mind She say's she don't mean sex and I say alright Turns out she's a bloke, tries to give me head I have to run out screaming to the street instead She's just a wally Hanging out on Pattaya Beach I'm just a wally Hanging out on Pattaya Beach Singha beer don't ask no questions Singha beer don't tell no lies... In the house of the gods Where no mongrels preach I watched the sun going down On Pattaya Beach I'm just a wally Hanging out on Pattaya Beach I'm just a wall Hanging out on Pattaya Beach

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 weeks later...

I know this song has been done to death in Pattaya by so many bar bands, but the line before the guitar solo kicks in, "You can check you, but you can never leave" rings oh so true about Pattaya for me every time I hear it.

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 11:18 AM, Gary Charlton said:

Was listening to this on the way to work tonight, gotta love Paul Weller 👌

Nice song. Man, they are good. Never heard of them. Good slide action too. Love good slide.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

I always figured this was the ultimate monger song. Brilliant musicianship on this one from the lads in Supertramp.

Plus my favorite song from them.

Good one Smoothie. And good band also.

Never listened to the lyrics like that.... spot on.

• Like 1