How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

KhunDon

Thai temples you visit at home.

6 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Maakt niet uit 

Show off. 

1 minute ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Naaturlijk?

My Dutch spelling isn't the best after eight pints.

My English ain't too hot after 8 pints either mate!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Never been to one here, thankfully she's not really into it that much.

Too be honest if she was I doubt I'd go.

🙂

A fundamentalist atheist here mate but there is something nice about religious buildings.

Temples, cathedrals, churches, whatever. Always nice buildings built by the poor.

Gets off soap box

*note to self don't post when pissed *

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Thinkingallowed said:

A fundamentalist atheist here mate but there is something nice about religious buildings.

Temples, cathedrals, churches, whatever. Always nice buildings built by the poor.

Gets off soap box

*note to self don't post when pissed *

I also like old buildings, churches etc, we're going to York tomorrow for the weekend so will have a look around.

Not interested in going to the Thai temples here though, I like the proper ones in Thailand but will only go for a funeral etc.

🙂

None around where we lived in France, and that suited me perfectly.

My actual Miss goes to the Hindu temple maybe 2 or 3 times a year, and except for a small shrine in honour of her parents, not any religious sign at her home.  Suits me fine as well.

And dont ask me if I visited the mosque....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

No is the answer .

to be honest I don't even know where the nearest one to me is . I'm up in deepest darkest Lancashire. Plenty of minurretes on view but nowt along Buddhist lines.

maybe in Salford or Manchester .

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

No is the answer .

to be honest I don't even know where the nearest one to me is . I'm up in deepest darkest Lancashire. Plenty of minurretes on view but nowt along Buddhist lines.

maybe in Salford or Manchester .

If you are interested, you can look here.

13 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

If you are interested, you can look here.

Thanks for that Freee .

much closer to me than I thought . If the TG visits here and asks ...I will take her . Other than that I'll keep my gob shut ! 

2 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Thanks for that Freee .

much closer to me than I thought . If the TG visits here and asks ...I will take her . Other than that I'll keep my gob shut ! 

You're welcome.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, davethailand said:

I also like old buildings, churches etc, we're going to York tomorrow for the weekend so will have a look around.

Not interested in going to the Thai temples here though, I like the proper ones in Thailand but will only go for a funeral etc.

🙂

I took the Thai family to Salisbury last year to look at the cathedral, they were very impressed. 

CF98208E-A755-4671-8383-2CEC3639A4AA.thumb.jpeg.003ced1a4f95eb5f59825c7de4874783.jpeg

8EE549EC-7B91-41D9-8A30-C7E57BD68B5E.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I took the Thai family to Salisbury last year to look at the cathedral, they were very impressed. 

CF98208E-A755-4671-8383-2CEC3639A4AA.thumb.jpeg.003ced1a4f95eb5f59825c7de4874783.jpeg

8EE549EC-7B91-41D9-8A30-C7E57BD68B5E.jpeg

No radioactive toxins yet then?

• Haha 1

Not that I’m aware of, except a certain part of my anatomy does glow red in the dark, but it’s always done that. 🤗

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

Not that I’m aware of, except a certain part of my anatomy does glow red in the dark, but it’s always done that. 🤗

Glad I now know your name, Rudolf 😉

• Haha 1