A great little bar in Koh Chang

alfazulu

Quite agree with other posters, great thread and brilliant pics.

Keep them coming - I'm certainly considering popping down there for a few days.

Having never been, is it better to bring sand to the desert or are there plenty of nice grains of local sand around?

38 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Quite agree with other posters, great thread and brilliant pics.

Keep them coming - I'm certainly considering popping down there for a few days.

Having never been, is it better to bring sand to the desert or are there plenty of nice grains of local sand around?

Well, it ain't Pattaya but you can make believe. The island has magic. Magic rides as well...

Baz,
what is the nearest hotel to your bar? do you know why ladies close their eyes when you kiss them or when you are banging them?
they hate seeing a man enjoying himself:default_blum:
regards
grayray
There are many depending on your budget and the deal of the day.

As for the second part I wouldn't really know because my girls usually look straight into my eyes and say in a rather loud voice the magic words: f**k me [emoji58]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, alfazulu said:

There are many depending on your budget and the deal of the day.

As for the second part I wouldn't really know because my girls usually look straight into my eyes and say in a rather loud voice the magic words: f**k me emoji58.png

baz,

"say in a rather loud voice the magic words: f**k me emoji58.png" sounds like No47:default_blum:

why I asked about nearest hotel,i don't like to walk to far from my drinking bar,

regards

grayray

• Like 1

baz,
"say in a rather loud voice the magic words: f**k me [emoji58]" sounds like No47:default_blum:
why I asked about nearest hotel,i don't like to walk to far from my drinking bar,
regards
grayray

Ray if you'll get here I will personally carry you around on my shoulder every fucking where

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, alfazulu said:

and that is a promise with only one condition - you do not fart while I'm doing that

Baz,

if I do, remember its only the gay way of sending a 'love call":default_ass:and I WILL get back

so you can look after me as good as you did in the last place,as long as you don't have a "moullie" working for you:default_1087:

regards

grayray