Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

Saw what I believe is the owner of the new place between 007 and Pirates. He hasn't picked a name yet. Either that or he didn't want to say, but he did confirm it'll be another GC. He also said they expect to open in two months.
P9090002.jpg

Today is the day the new M-Club is supposed to open. Didn't see any activity around the place, nor balloons to celebrate opening day, so maybe not. Website still says the 9th, but no new posts on their FB page since the 6th.
P9090004.jpg

What I thought was a wheelchair access ramp off to the side...
P9090006.jpg

Is in fact a ramp to motorbike parking.
P9090008.jpg

16 hours ago, Bazle said:

The 500 on Friday was because it was show day. Normally, it is around 360.

My girl wanted 1,500 for s/t - but she was a regular Babylon girl, not a guest from Queen or Sapphire.

Sounds like a good deal even at 37 to the pound. Of course I am just a casual observer, she is likely to only get a drink out of me as staring at eye candy is my forte these days.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Sounds like a good deal even at 37 to the pound. Of course I am just a casual observer, she is likely to only get a drink out of me as staring at eye candy is my forte these days.

Even better, that one drink for her means another free one for you. 
Untitled.jpg

Owner posted on PA the gogo girls didn't arrive until 5 pm. Since I was there from 4 until shortly after 5 it would appear the stunners I was looking at are their regular staff. That being the case the owner has done an excellent job of recruiting.

• Thumbs Up 1

I rode by M Club last night about 6 pm. Turns out they did open, but other than the lights on and the sacrificial pig cooking, you wouldn't know it was their grand opening party. No greeters outside, no balloons or posters announcing the opening party, and no hype on their FB page. I had other plans so didn't go inside, but will check it out later this week.

• 2 months later...

Map updated with a couple of new clubs. One that has recently opened (Sweet Queen), and two that will open in December (Golden Time, Baku Lounge which is moving to a new location).

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

Sweet Queen.jpg

Soi Love Inn.jpg

Baku Lounge.jpg

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Club 4 is using the closure time to refit their club. And if you look closely you can see they've knocked out the wall to the bar next door, so they're expanding as well.
49674672388_e7d1fe00b2_b.jpg

And over next to Babylon it looks like construction on the new club is almost done.
49675206931_948501b2aa_b.jpg

No guessing anymore about the new club's name.
49675248776_10ec20dd4a_b.jpg

• Great Info 1

• 3 months later...

I'm working on planning a private party so paid a visit to both Kings Club and The Den over the past two days. Both places had plenty of flesh on show and a very good party atmosphere.

Cost for customer drinks were the same at each place. Local beer 60B, Sangsom 50B. King's Club LD's were 120B, The Den 140B. Rooms at each were 350B.

The Den has replaced the shark in the big aquarium over the bar with naked ladies swimming about. That provided for some great perving.

We've decided to use The Den as they can accommodate our group, whereas King's Club it would be a tight fit.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

The Den was really hopping last night. Our group of hashers (men only) arrived just after 7 pm. We were easy to spot by our Pandemic Monkey shirts and neck gaiters. We choose The Den to host our after run party as it was large enough to accommodate our group of 31, and as it turns out, plus the group of 10 from the Pattaya Talk Old Timers Crawl. They also put out complimentary food and extended the happy hour for us.

But more importantly was the number, and quality of ladies they have on staff. More than enough to keep anyone who wanted a young nubile, 20 something sitting on your knee and telling you what a handsome man you are. The aquarium was put to good use for our arrival and throughout the evening with tits and other bits on show. Apologies to the Old Timers group as one of ours got a little over exuberant and joined the ladies for a bit of one on one, naked conversation.

The owners, Jason and Steve, were easy to work with organizing the party, so can highly recommend The Den to others who might want to pop in have a look.

Edited to add:  I'm rescinding my positive review of The Den as it was brought to my attention the owner posted a video of our party on FB. Details in post below.

P7250005.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1

I'm rescinding my positive review of The Den as it was brought to my attention the owner posted a video of our party on FB. I had an SMS exchange with one of the owners this morning trying to get him to remove the video. This is how that exchange went.

Steve: it got took down yesterday gary
Me: I’m looking at it right now, so it’s still on FB
Steve: it must be on Jason’s, not mine
Me: It is on The Den FB page
Steve: well you will have to get in touch with Jason mate, I cannot remove from here
Me: I have a better idea, you take care of this problem and call Jason
Steve: better you ring Jason Gary and explain to him your problem

I can't believe his last replies. Jason is his business partner and he can't be bothered to pick up the phone and call him. I’m done dealing with him.

My final response was to post the following on their FB page.
I cannot believe you thought it was a good idea to post video of our party at your club. Quite a few of the guys have wives and GF's who would be very upset to see this video. Delete this video immediately if you ever hope to see any of us again in your club!

• Surprised 1

The organizer of the Pattaya Talk bar crawl that was also in The Den video has posted on PT they have refused to take the video down.

That is just unbelievably stupid on their part. The mind boggles at their lack of good business sense. Between our two groups we had brought a total of 41 potential new customers into their club that night. The goodwill that had generated is now gone. Not only that, but they have now lost out on any chance of our respective groups including them on future bar crawls or parties.

I tried using the FB report function, but as the post "doesn't go against one of our specific Community Standards" they declined to remove the video.

Not much more one can do, other than vote with your feet and post a comment on their FB page.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

20 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

The organizer of the Pattaya Talk bar crawl that was also in The Den video has posted on PT they have refused to take the video down.

That is just unbelievably stupid on their part. The mind boggles at their lack of good business sense. Between our two groups we had brought a total of 41 potential new customers into their club that night. The goodwill that had generated is now gone. Not only that, but they have now lost out on any chance of our respective groups including them on future bar crawls or parties.

I tried using the FB report function, but as the post "doesn't go against one of our specific Community Standards" they declined to remove the video.

Not much more one can do, other than vote with your feet and post a comment on their FB page.

What I find quite hard to understand is if it is so upsetting why post a couple of links to a video I would never have bothered to watch on facebook.

But thanks.

I may well give the Den a visit when I return to Pattaya the week after next. 🤣

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

What I find quite hard to understand is if it is so upsetting why post a couple of links to a video I would never have bothered to watch on facebook.

But thanks.

I may well give the Den a visit when I return to Pattaya the week after next. 🤣

The links are there so if you feel strongly enough about not wanting to have video posted on social media of you in a GC, you can post a comment saying so.

Even if you don't mind, I would think out of consideration for those that have wives and GF's that do mind, you might want to consider voicing your displeasure via a comment on their FB page about the practice.

• Thumbs Up 3

I stopped in at Kings Club last night around 9 pm. I wasn't surprised to see I was the only customer as it was a Monday night and a bit late for them, but oh my, what a sight. I was greeted by about 15 lovely ladies in various degrees of undress, and a couple of ladies playing pool in the buff.

Normally I'd be a bit intimidated to be the only customer surrounded by so many ladies hungry for business, but the club seems to have a hands off unless called over approach. So that, plus the fact I had a few drinks before made it easy to go with the flow.

LD's are a reasonable 125B, so it's also easy on the entertainment budget.

I hope this club is one of the survivors because it's become one of my favorites. The owners have done a great job stocking the place with lovely ladies and creating a very pleasant place to enjoy a drink, fondle some flesh, and more.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

I stopped in at Kings Club last night around 9 pm. I wasn't surprised to see I was the only customer as it was a Monday night and a bit late for them, but oh my, what a sight. I was greeted by about 15 lovely ladies in various degrees of undress, and a couple of ladies playing pool in the buff.

Normally I'd be a bit intimidated to be the only customer surrounded by so many ladies hungry for business, but the club seems to have a hands off unless called over approach. So that, plus the fact I had a few drinks before made it easy to go with the flow.

LD's are a reasonable 125B, so it's also easy on the entertainment budget.

I hope this club is one of the survivors because it's become one of my favorites. The owners have done a great job stocking the place with lovely ladies and creating a very pleasant place to enjoy a drink, fondle some flesh, and more.

I’m no mathematician, but f—k me, 15 to 1 seems like decent odds. That’s the same building that was run by Gordon from Canada a while back?

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Location used to be Bliss Lounge.

I sometimes used to call into Bliss at lunchtime on my way back from the bank.

A beer, lady drink,  blow job and change from 1,000 baht and back to Secrets office by 2:00pm.

I went in one day with one of their girls who had been sitting outside, ordered my beer and she had a coke. After a while I suggested we head off upstairs and she went initially to talk to the "mamasan" behind the bar who then came over to speak to me.  The conversation was on these lines:

" The girl you have picked just started today and has never been with a customer. Would you mind if another of the girls joined you as well to show her how she is to look after customers? You just pay for one girl."

I did not mind at all and it turned out to be hilarious. Talk about tag-team blow job - I kid you not.

The three of us were laughing our heads off when one girl showed the "trainee " when to wipe my dick and balls with "wet wipes."

The "mamasan" asked afterwards was everything OK which I was pleased to confirm. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5