Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

• 6 months later...

It was brought to my attention the M-Club signs were down. While the sign on 3rd Rd remains...
PB030006.jpg

The signs on the building are gone. Once clubs and bars are allowed to open I'll update the map. Probably have to start a new category called "Covid Casualty" for the places that don't open again.
PB030001.jpg

• Great Info 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

High Rollers, a new GC on Soi Pothole is having their grand opening party on the 19th. They've spent a fair bit of coin on fitting the place out. Video of the refit posted on their FB page (link). 

I admire their optimism and wish them the very best of luck.

But i have to wonder, with a name like that, what their prices may be.....

• Thumbs Up 5

Something that made me smile, yesterday 

I saw an advert for La Poste (a Gentleman's Club in Soi Lengkee of which I still have an Executive membership 😁😁😁) offering a selection of pasta dishes to customers 

The 2 girls shown in the photo were not exactly the most attractive, but maybe the only ladies they have at present. 

They have obviously sought a Restaurant Licence, but for anyone who has previously visited the place, Pasta was probably the last thing on the menu 😀😀

I am trying to imagine going in there just for a drink and a plate of pasta. But I understand the logic in order to operate under the current rules. 

Maybe Fish Pie might have been a better choice 😀

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I saw an advert for La Poste (a Gentleman's Club in Soi Lengkee of which I still have an Executive membership 😁😁😁) offering a selection of pasta dishes to customers 

The 2 girls shown in the photo were not exactly the most attractive, but maybe the only ladies they have at present. 

They have obviously sought a Restaurant Licence, but for anyone who has previously visited the place, Pasta was probably the last thing on the menu 😀😀

I am trying to imagine going in there just for a drink and a plate of pasta. But I understand the logic in order to operate under the current rules. 

I understand they have a unique recipe for the white sauce...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

If they have a weight problem, they might have eaten all the pasta before you get there.

13 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

That was the place you told me to avoid it was full of fallen woman 

Or was it you buy them a drink and their top falls off 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Now that the GC's are starting to come back to life in Pattaya, time to start updating the GC map again.

Added two new GC's to the map, Ballers and Sweet Lounge. No doubt I'm missing a few new places, and probably a couple of places that are marked open and are now closed. Please post corrections and I'll update the map accordingly.

Note the map and list now carries a notice they are for the exclusive use of this forum. I also made a new map and list and unpublished the originals. I did this as I was made aware of a couple of websites that were using the map for commercial gain. At least this way if they start using the new map this forum will get a bit of free advertising on other websites.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Excellent. Thank you

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Came across a new GC last night that opened four days ago. Name of the new place is Secrets Lounge and is on the dog leg alley that runs from Soi Xzyte to Buakhao. Beer was 75, LD 150 and if you're so inclined there's a curtain area in the back available for other activities for 300. Tough location as it doesn't get much foot traffic and the last GC in that location, Club Sinzu never stood a chance, opening in Dec 2019, just before the Pandemic hit. Pinup Club was previously in that location.

In other GC news, heard a rumor King's Club will be celebrating May 20th with one of their trademark, too good to be true specials, 20B beers all day! I'll see if I can get confirmation Saturday evening when I'm there for service girl Jammy's b'day party.

P5120006.jpg

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Edited by forcebwithu
corrected previous GC in Secrets Lounge location
  • Great Info 3

7 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Came across a new GC last night that opened four days ago. Name of the new place is Secrets Lounge and is on the dog leg alley that runs from Soi Xzyte to Buakhao. Beer was 75, LD 150 and if you're so inclined there's a curtain area in the back available for other activities for 300. Tough location as it doesn't get much foot traffic and the last GC in that location, Club Sinzu never stood a chance, opening in Dec 2019, just before the Pandemic hit.

In other GC news, heard a rumor King's Club will be celebrating May 20th with one of their trademark, too good to be true specials, 20B beers all day! I'll see if I can get confirmation Saturday evening when I'm there for service girl Jammy's b'day party.

P5120006.jpg

Many thanks for the update. That's quite a list. 

• Thanks 1

That is a tough location, I don't think that area gets much footfall. Wasn't there a Ladyboy GGB or regular GGB along that road right at the end on the right hand side with a black door and small area out the front that had a few white and one pink plastic chairs once before?, not that I ever went in there or took much notice that is.

With any luck, that area might see an increase in businesses opening up, it could do with a couple of beer bars / GC's along there.

21 minutes ago, Butch said:

That is a tough location, I don't think that area gets much footfall. Wasn't there a Ladyboy GGB or regular GGB along that road right at the end on the right hand side with a black door and small area out the front that had a few white and one pink plastic chairs once before?, not that I ever went in there or took much notice that is.

With any luck, that area might see an increase in businesses opening up, it could do with a couple of beer bars / GC's along there.

The LB bar was called Oud Bar. Also noticed I have the previous business at Secretes Lounge location wrong. It was Pinup Club. Club Sinzu was in the location left of Pinup.

Screen Shot 05-12-22 at 03.02 PM.jpg

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thanks 1

Ahh I'm with you. Pin up was where I was thinking about, honest 🙂   and, Oud bar, @Nightcrawler did actually tell me all about it and how much of a great time could be had in there for a few baht, some hamsters and a jar of hot vicks.

I'd had expected that particular Soi to have been decimated during Covid. There was a nice cheap (non naughty) little massage joint half way down as you walk from Triangle bar towards the corner. Great lass in there would always make me a coffee and have a chat after a massage.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Butch said:

Ahh I'm with you. Pin up was where I was thinking about, honest 🙂   and, Oud bar, @Nightcrawler did actually tell me all about it and how much of a great time could be had in there for a few baht, some hamsters and a jar of hot vicks.

I'd had expected that particular Soi to have been decimated during Covid. There was a nice cheap (non naughty) little massage joint half way down as you walk from Triangle bar towards the corner. Great lass in there would always make me a coffee and have a chat after a massage.

Those massage shops are still there and open. Thought they were all naughty massages, but then I've never had the pleasure of giving any of the shops a try as the ladies look a bit rough around the edges.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Those massage shops are still there and open. Thought they were all naughty massages, but then I've never had the pleasure of giving any of the shops a try as the ladies look a bit rough around the edges.

sorry, yes, non naughty for me, perhaps naughty for anyone else who might be brave enough to venture in...and yes, the particular lady from whom I had my massages was perhaps slightly older than the average Masseuse and had a face like a bag of spanners.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was at King’s Club last night and they had signs up for 20B beers all day next Friday, May 20th. Expect it will be well attended so hope there's a few ladies left for me when I get there.

There was also a good turn out last night for service girl Jammy’s b’day party. They have a tradition at the parties that every couple of hours all the ladies get naked and dance around the bar for about 10 minutes. When they did a conga line past me, I counted 12 pairs of tits passing by at eye level before they went on to crawl across the pool table. Fun times. :tits:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I was at King’s Club last night and they had signs up for 20B beers all day next Friday, May 20th. Expect it will be well attended so hope there's a few ladies left for me when I get there.

Regarding the vlog giving the latest prices in WS.

What you are actually saying is that King's Club is an eighth of the price for beer with 100% more fun!!!

• Thumbs Up 2