Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

16 hours ago, Butch said:

Out of interest chaps, and not too far OT but has Rhompo completely gone now?.

Also, is this the only GC in Jomtien?. Shame if it is, I like Jomtien and will visit the small restaurant @ChiFlyer suggested and may well pass by this venue....

Actually, we went to an initial bar opening night last Saturday in Rompho. The complex looked to be trying to make a bit of a comeback. It was nothing like the pre-Covid days, but there were a fair number of people around.

The more active places were the ones closer to Jomtien Second Road. The back is still pretty dark. 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nickrock said:

So if you were to decide to have bar crawl of gentlemans clubs ( using taxis etc) what clubs would recommend where there are several in one general area

Suggest getting a small group together (say max 10 which is what a baht bus can accommodate), pick a GC to meet at and then let the group decide where to go next.

Side Note: Honey Lounge does a weekly GC crawl on Saturdays. No advance signup required, just show up at 3pm.

Side Note 2: Adam, owner of Cherry Bar is organizing a crawl for tomorrow (21 Sept) leaving his bar at 8pm. Plan is to hit the clubs on Soi Bong Koch and Soi Pothole. Stop in at his bar before hand to let him know if you'll be attending.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1

23 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Damm won't be there for about 10 days

Way way back went on a few bar gogo crawls with adam

Adam has restarted his monthly crawls. Next one after tomorrow is 5 Oct when the group heads down to Ban Chang.

BTW, he just celebrated his 50th b'day yesterday.

• 4 weeks later...

The Dollhouse Darkside had their grand opening party last night. Debated whether to put it on the Darkside Bar Map, but as they advertise as a GC, and because I believe there will probably be more business owners that see an opportunity for GC's on the darkside decided to add it to the GC map.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Met up with a British friend today back for the first time in six years, took him to Passion in Jomtien and had a great time - place was very busy and the girls were performing up on the tabletops in their birthday suits; I had intended to move on to Kinnaree but we were having too much fun in Passion so just stayed there instead. Jason, the manager, is having a birthday party on Sunday which I hope to attend. 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Met up with a British friend today back for the first time in six years, took him to Passion in Jomtien and had a great time - place was very busy and the girls were performing up on the tabletops in their birthday suits; I had intended to move on to Kinnaree but we were having too much fun in Passion so just stayed there instead. Jason, the manager, is having a birthday party on Sunday which I hope to attend. 

Had a look at their FB page and see there's another b'day party tomorrow.

image.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/passionpattaya

4 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

What sort of time did you go to this place? You mentioned it was busy (good thing!), fancy giving it a go but don't want to turn up when the place is dead!!

I think we got there around 4:30, perhaps a little later; the venue opens at 1:00 so the girls and customers were well lubricated by this time.

Today we visited Kinnaree and it was quite busy as well - the same kind of performances going on thanks to two Americans who were spending big, and a constant stream of punters and girls going to the rooms...

Edited by maipenrai
additional info
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

It was brought to my attention a new High Rollers Cosy Beach GC has opened. It's in the location previously occupied by The Huntsman (Pratumnak). Their grand opening party is this Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Khun Ling said:

Thanks for refreshing the thread. I will be in Jomtien on Tuesday for two nights so might  check out Pussy Galore, seems close to the villa we rented

Not been to Pussy Galore so will look forward to reading about your experience there.

• Thumbs Up 1

King's Club's new privacy booth (purple area) is almost finished. Sure hope the smoked glass windows will have curtains. Be kind of off putting if mid-stroke you see a passerby with hands cupped to their eyes trying to get a peak inside. :D

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3