Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

As the topic title states, the map and list below are Pattaya gentlemen clubs, including misc. BJ and ST places. Note the misc. ST places are ones that are outside the usual areas, such as Soi 6.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Note: On an infrequent basis I will update the Google Maps and Sheets which in turn automatically displays the updated map and sheet in this post and all other posts where the map and sheet are embedded.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1

• 2 months later...

Bump to let BM's know map is now updated with the latest info. Icons for closed clubs now marked with a red icon.

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Note: On an infrequent basis I will update the Google Maps and Sheets which in turn automatically displays the updated map and sheet in this post and all other posts where the map and sheet are embedded.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, grayray said:

had a couple of wild nights in M club back in 2014

regards

grayray

It's been a regular stop in these past few years for me too. I was disappointed to hear Neil had shut up shop to go back to Canada. 

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

It's been a regular stop in these past few years for me too. I was disappointed to hear Neil had shut up shop to go back to Canada. 

I never met the gaffer,but enjoyed a few of his ladies,when we was on the way up to bars near Shagwell hotel.

always a laugh and clean minge,i wish I could remember the girls names :default_1087:

regards

grayray

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grayray said:

I never met the gaffer,but enjoyed a few of his ladies,when we was on the way up to bars near Shagwell hotel.

always a laugh and clean minge,i wish I could remember the girls names :default_1087:

regards

grayray

There was another guy involved too. Lovely fella who married an absolute stunner. I forget his name right now but I expect he has stayed in Pattaya. 

7 minutes ago, boydeste said:

There was another guy involved too. Lovely fella who married an absolute stunner. I forget his name right now but I expect he has stayed in Pattaya. 

I remember the mamasan type ,great on the eye,think the mate dropped the hard word on her,all treated with a laugh and a great smile.

just how thai ladies treat a falang enjoying himself.

'GET ANOTHER ROUND IN LADIES" is the usual yell

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

In addition to the reopening of M Club on the 1st, Purple Club, where the Alia Club used to be, will open on the 9th.
P8240009.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Babylon has been putting on special parties about once every couple of weeks. Finally made it to one last Friday and glad I did. Stayed a little more than hour and I have to say, the owner is doing it right. Great party atmosphere, and the ladies were stunning. Not only were they stunning with plenty of skin to be seen, but very engaging if you were interested. If not, there was no pressure to take a lady or buy LD's.

Beer prices were a reasonable 75B during happy hour for Chang, Leo, Tiger and Singha. Only quibble is my beer preference of Singha Light, now called My Beer, was not included in the happy hour pricing. Not sure why as the cost for Leo is less than My Beer. The distributor I buy from sells a case of Leo for 755B and My Beer for 705B.

Looking forward to the next party, but will definitely stop in again before the next party.

Poster for the last party so you have an idea of what was available.

FB_IMG_1567685801118.thumb.jpg.1ef96eb7ae9ceb0969198396c611db21.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pg/babylonpattaya/posts/?ref=page_internal

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Babylon has been putting on special parties about once every couple of weeks. Finally made it to one last Friday and glad I did. Stayed a little more than hour and I have to say, the owner is doing it right. Great party atmosphere, and the ladies were stunning. Not only were they stunning with plenty of skin to be seen, but very engaging if you were interested. If not, there was no pressure to take a lady or buy LD's.

Beer prices were a reasonable 75B during happy hour for Chang, Leo, Tiger and Singha. Only quibble is my beer preference of Singha Light, now called My Beer, was not included in the happy hour pricing. Not sure why as the cost for Leo is less than My Beer. The distributor I buy from sells a case of Leo for 755B and My Beer for 705B.

Looking forward to the next party, but will definitely stop in again before the next party.

I went as well and totally endorse your comments.

I'm sad I've only just discovered this place - 3 wasted weeks! 😞

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Poster for the last party so you have an idea of what was available.

FB_IMG_1567685801118.thumb.jpg.1ef96eb7ae9ceb0969198396c611db21.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pg/babylonpattaya/posts/?ref=page_internal

That girl alone is worth going in to see, a few beers, a view and my money's worth is satiated. By the way where is this club, didn't really understand the longitude/latitude stuff above.

3 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

That girl alone is worth going in to see, a few beers, a view and my money's worth is satiated. By the way where is this club, didn't really understand the longitude/latitude stuff above.

On Soi Bongkoch, also listed as Pattaya Tai 16 on Google Maps.

To use the embedded map, click on the icon with the right arrow in the upper left corner to show a list of the clubs on the map. Scroll down the list to find the club you're interested in and click on the name. That will highlight the waypoint on the map. You can then zoom in on the map to see more detail of the club's exact location.

Clicking on the icon in the upper right corner will open the map in a new browser window giving you a much larger view of the map.

2 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

On Soi Bongkoch, also listed as Pattaya Tai 16 on Google Maps.

To use the embedded map, click on the icon with the right arrow in the upper left corner to show a list of the clubs on the map. Scroll down the list to find the club you're interested in and click on the name. That will highlight the waypoint on the map. You can then zoom in on the map to see more detail of the club's exact location.

Clicking on the icon in the upper right corner will open the map in a new browser window giving you a much larger view of the map.

Cheers for that, I now see where it is.

I know the road although not the club, a bit of a walk from the 2nd road area but possibly worth it especially as I notice there is a Greek restaurant next door.

2 hours ago, Odense said:

Are the ST costs in Babylon similar to the other GCs or is it more like the go gos?

BF is 500 which includes a room. Reports are the ladies are asking 2000 for ST. Some are put off by that, but for me it's a non-issue as I go for the eye candy and a bit of hands on while drinking.

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

BF is 500 which includes a room. Reports are the ladies are asking 2000 for ST. Some are put off by that, but for me it's a non-issue as I go for the eye candy and a bit of hands on while drinking.

The 500 on Friday was because it was show day. Normally, it is around 360.

My girl wanted 1,500 for s/t - but she was a regular Babylon girl, not a guest from Queen or Sapphire.

• Thumbs Up 1