Map and Reviews of Gentlemen Clubs and Misc BJ/ST Places

forcebwithu

15 minutes ago, Butch said:

They're a bit thin on the location details, I can't work out where it is. One to check out though.

I didn't notice we're on a new page, so here's the map again which includes the location of Maggie Mays Jomtien.

Click on the list icon in the upper left corner of the map to list all the clubs. Then click on the club you're interested in to see the location on the map.

image.png

List of Pattaya gentlemen clubs and misc BJ/ST places currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

• Great Info 1

22 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

From their FB page they advertised an opening party on 22 January, but no other posts about the party and then another one stating they'll open soon again.

There's a Google review from 2 days ago and the reviewer seems genuine with a good mix of revues in Thailand and Germany.  Could be the owner of course as one of the pics is also on the Facebook page!

16 hours ago, KWA said:

There's a Google review from 2 days ago and the reviewer seems genuine with a good mix of revues in Thailand and Germany.  Could be the owner of course as one of the pics is also on the Facebook page!

Probably the owner. Doing a search on his name in FB I come up with two profiles connected to Pattaya. One is in the Pattaya Business Club, the other looks to be his personal account with several photos and videos promoting Safari.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 12:57 AM, forcebwithu said:

Probably the owner. Doing a search on his name in FB I come up with two profiles connected to Pattaya. One is in the Pattaya Business Club, the other looks to be his personal account with several photos and videos promoting Safari.

Safari reopening tomorrow, 26th February apparently .

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, KWA said:

Safari reopening tomorrow, 26th February apparently .

Thanks. From their FB posts it seems like they may be going more for a nightclub business model than GC. If it ends up being a place with booming music, flashing lights and lasers, I'll be less inclined to add it to the GC map and list. I'll wait to read a few reviews from those that visit the place before making that decision.

Something else that stood out in one of their FB posts, they're looking to hire LB's. Nothing against LB's, but I believe they would be one of the first GC's to have a mix of ladies and LB's. If they are looking to enter the GC segment of the market, it'll be interesting to see how well that will work out for them.
image.png

• Thumbs Up 1