Up to Date Map and Reviews of Darkside Bars

forcebwithu

Had a good day out with friends yesterday on a darkside crawl. First stop was Aqua-Deymie. Counted 12 ladies available, plus the pool was in great condition. Next stop was nearby Scrapyard. Nothing of interest there so one drink and we were out of there. Third stop was Pinkies Bar followed by New Secrets and then on to the last stop at Black Sheep.

Ranking in terms of quality and number of ladies I would put Aqua-Deymie first followed by New Secrets. Scrapyard is aptly named and I would put it at the bottom of the list. Regardless of the quality or lack thereof, a good time was had by all with the key ingredient we make our own fun at each stop.

For those interested in organizing their own crawl and wondering about transport options, we hired a baht bus for the day. Cost was 1500. You may be able to negotiate lower rates, but we used a driver that we hire for all our Hash House Harrier runs. He's a good, reliable driver. Hash name is Sip Baht and his phone number is 086 471 3191.

IMG_20190212_150151.jpg

• 2 months later...

Map now updated with the latest info. Icons for closed bars now marked with a red icon.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

If you know of new/renamed or closed bars, let me know so I can update the maps. If you can provide the GPS location and a pic, even better.

Note: On an infrequent basis I will update the Google Maps and Sheets which in turn automatically displays the updated map and sheet in this post and all other posts where the map and sheet are embedded.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

A BM on PA posted a number of DS bars that have closed. Sad to see so many of the bars on the DS closing and the quality of what's left having gone downhill. Map now updated with the latest info. Icons for closed bars marked with a red icon.

List of Darkside bars currently included on the above map. There is also a separate tab that has a history of the updates to the map.

Edited by forcebwithu
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

Noticed on my ride today there's a new bar on Soi Siam Country Club, across from Route CC Road House in what used to be GB Bar. Hopefully they make it through the bar shutdown period. I'm afraid though the map will need quite a few updates to note permanently closed bars once the virus dust settles.

Darksiders Genesis.jpg

Now that the bars are starting to come back to life in Pattaya, time to start updating the darkside bar map again.

Noticed on this morning's ride what was previously Kik Bar is now The Darkside. Also new is Darksiders Genesis Bar which is in GB Bar's old location.

Please post in this topic any other new darkside bars that you know of and any that are marked as open and are now closed.

Note the map and list now carries a notice they are for the exclusive use of this forum. I also made a new map and list and unpublished the originals. I did this as I was made aware of a couple of websites that were using the map for commercial gain. At least this way if they start using the new map this forum will get a bit of free advertising on other websites.
The Darkside.jpg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2