Sign in to follow this  
CampariO

Jomtien Talay Pao - Seafood all you can eat

Soi Chayapruek sports now an all-you-can eat buffet, which features mainly seafood.

For 399 Bt you can fill up with crabs and much more.

34787167dk.jpg

34787168jx.jpg

34787169dq.jpg

Already around 4 pm some tables are busy and many are reserved", during a regular working day.

34787184wt.jpg

At a first glance the variety of food on offer seems to be not that big.

34787185es.jpg

34787186kg.jpg

One has to pay extra for beer and wine:

34787295ab.jpg

Softdrinks are included....

34787296oq.jpg

as are the about 7 different flavour icecream. Lemon and coconunt was nice, the rest rather good for the kids.

34787298qt.jpg

There are small baskets available for filling them with all those creatures, so they won't jump off your plate. Before putting them on the barby, please tranquillize them in the ice water, otherwise they try to escape from their destiny.

34787299by.jpg

34787342wx.jpg

Only a few empty tables at 6 pm.

34787344pb.jpg

Actually I came for these:

34787345tb.jpg

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Conclusion:
The variety, quality and price were convincing. GF said, there isn't anything better for this price in Pattaya, though I haven't been to Ninja and the others in a while, so difficult to judge.

What I didn't like was the temperature under the roof. All thoses barbies are heating up the air and the few fans where overwhelmed. Better find a table at the outer section where it is a bit better.

Location: turn from Sukhumvit into Soi Chayapruek towards the sea. After about 300 meter you will find it to the left. Large parking area avaible.

Edited by CampariO

Sign in to follow this