Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

9 hours ago, misteregg said:

My mate was drinking in Retox Lenkee last night. It’s very much open.

14 hours ago, Tj916 said:

Was in there last week and the opening time’s were 8pm-4am.

I was earlier than that so just changed opening hours then.  I even went over and tried the door!

Old thai thai kitchen on soi 15.... spoke to two farangs, one older appeared to be designer, the other, younger and not native English speaker the owner, said it will be a coffee shop in the style of bake and brew. Planning to open early January....

20191223_151507.jpg

20191223_151522.jpg

Further down soi 15, outside new family mart, a competitor to TT. They have another branch  I believe, near walking street. It's been there a few days but sign writing has been very recent. 

20191223_151622.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/20/2019 at 4:27 PM, misteregg said:

New Bat club which was refurbished only a few months ago from Naughty Girls has this afternoon been totally gutted.
f**k knows what’s going on but remodeling on the busiest two weeks of the year is a strange decision.

I Phil. Was going to to there last night but it was closed. WTF

• Like 1

This was the “big name” venue I told you about that would be closing about three months ago. See posts passum.
Basically they asked for a rent reduction, it never came and they closed the main building.
Sad for the staff who have lost their jobs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, misteregg said:

This was the “big name” venue I told you about that would be closing about three months ago. See posts passum.
Basically they asked for a rent reduction, it never came and they closed the main building.
Sad for the staff who have lost their jobs.

Oh f**k,I thought you were talking about Lion Pub.

Thats way bigger deal to me, than this tin can.

• Like 1

I used to enjoy those Lenkee breakfasts around 8-9am but there was always two tattoed lumps in there drinking and smoking (seriously out of order people eating) clearly there from night before,  they put off so many people and about 3 months ago someone posted up elsewhere they were the managers 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Painter said:

The only operating bar in the Blue Ratree complex on soi buckhou had a slight mishap last night...

I thought 5 motorbikes,  but have been informed it was 9...

I didn't know there was a bar still operating in the complex. Here's the news story on the fire.

Transgender suspect arrested in fire that destroyed nine motorbikes in Pattaya, accused of negligence

Pattaya Police spoke to the Pattaya News this evening and confirmed that CCTV footage shows when a fire broke out this morning in the Soi Buakhao area that destroyed nine parked motorbikes and damaged a nearby beer bar.

Read more about the previous story HERE:
https://thepattayanews.com/2020/01/02/fire-destroys-nine-parked-motorbikes-in-soi-buakhao-video/

The Pattaya City Police Chief Colonel Khemmarin Pitsamai revealed to The Pattaya News that the fire had started from a parked green motorbike.

A transgender person, 30 year old Taweesak Saithong, had allegedly parked the green motorbike in front of the beer bar and noticed it was having mechanical problems. They had allegedly tried to restart the engine but failed and the motorbike was already showing signs of burning and smoking.

According to Police Colonel Khemmarin, Taweesak left the motorbike there before the fire started in earnest and caught a nearby motorbike taxi without calling for help.

Taweesak was taken into custody and brought to the Pattaya police station for further potential legal action and to address damages made to the beer bar and other motorbikes.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, Painter said:

Wrong thread, but I cant find the buildings thread....

Opposite central festival.... been up for lease for more years than I can remember....

Looks like a condo block on half of it...

Thanks for the pics. For future reference, here's the topic you were looking for.

• Thumbs Up 1