Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

The "yellow building" that was refurbished last year, opposite-ish the hospital on buckhou has boards up.

Rumoured to be a 7-11.... after all there is a real need for one on that part of buckhou as the next one is a good 50meters in both directions...

20200108_134349.jpg

20200108_134557.jpg

• Haha 1

Another change of layout for the old thai thai kitchen....

20200109_134517.jpg

Now all enclosed and air conned inside, outside area at front.

Spoke to young (Scandinavian???) chap who is one of the investors.... their plan was to be open by now, but "you know how it is!". Hope to be open mid February. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, andycoll said:

I don't know if it was reported on here, but does anyone know when the Jack Tar bar in Soi 6 became the Baku Bar?

Is that the place used to do a  lovely egg and bacon roll ?? .... and cheap beer. Old couple running it .....had many a greasy roll in there.

13 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Is that the place used to do a  lovely egg and bacon roll ?? .... and cheap beer. Old couple running it .....had many a greasy roll in there.

I don't know about the egg and bacon roll but the beer was cheap and a pie and large chips was a very filling meal. I noticed as l walked past that same staff was there. If it wasn't for the traffic jam on beach road coming back from their l would go up their for a nooner followed by a beer in the bar. Maybe tomorrow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Painter said:

Now, I always hesitate to post pics of ladies I find cute, because others will always come and disagree, usually with a comment like they wouldn't touch her with my dick for anymore than 200b if they found her on Bush mountain where they think she belongs. 

Any such comments and the pics will be deleted and I'll return to my self imposed not posting pics of ladies rule...

The cute lady in the coffee shed at the end of soi 15...

20200123_155244.jpg

Who's coffee is great, and who doesn't wear a bra...

20200123_155329.jpg

Ps. The shorts are usually that short as well....!

I understand exactly what you're saying I think I'm comments like that keep people from posting pictures. I belong to a another forum and while someone can say she's not my type she's not my cup of tea she's a little heavier than I like that's all okay but the minute they say what a skank or I wouldn't f**k her with your dick or she looks like she got hit with a sack full of coins then they're banned from the Forum. They make this clear right away so that it doesn't matter how long they've been a member you'll be gone should comments of that nature be used. I think that's a great thing they do

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5

8 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I understand exactly what you're saying I think I'm comments like that keep people from posting pictures. I belong to a another forum and while someone can say she's not my type she's not my cup of tea she's a little heavier than I like that's all okay but the minute they say what a skank or I wouldn't f**k her with your dick or she looks like she got hit with a sack full of coins then they're banned from the Forum. They make this clear right away so that it doesn't matter how long they've been a member you'll be gone should comments of that nature be used. I think that's a great thing they do

I agree 100%. The dicks that are complaining should really take a look at themselves in the mirror first before they start their bullshit about the girls being 3 or 4 kg overweight, or too old or whatever crap they come out with.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

33 minutes ago, Painter said:

Now, I always hesitate to post pics of ladies I find cute, because others will always come and disagree, usually with a comment like they wouldn't touch her with my dick for anymore than 200b if they found her on Bush mountain where they think she belongs. 

Any such comments and the pics will be deleted and I'll return to my self imposed not posting pics of ladies rule...

The cute lady in the coffee shed at the end of soi 15...

20200123_155244.jpg

Who's coffee is great, and who doesn't wear a bra...

20200123_155329.jpg

Ps. The shorts are usually that short as well....!

Wearing a bra with a dress like that would simlly be horrible.

And BTW, I cant understand all the fuss about not wearing one. It should be a rule. And it is for my partners, past, present and future.

And yep, she is cute.

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, mrcharliemofo said:

I agree 100%. The dicks that are complaining should really take a look at themselves in the mirror first before they start their bullshit about the girls being 3 or 4 kg overweight, or too old or whatever crap they come out with.

So do I.

You always seem to get one guy who just has to make a derogatory comment even when a member has gone to the trouble of posting a photo for our enjoyment. Just plain good manners ought to dictate that if you cannot say anything good don't say anything at all.

More than once I have suggested to the person posting the derogatory comment that they post some similar photo's of their own ladies they have taken so that we may also enjoy the benefit. Not once has that suggestion ever been taken up.

• Thumbs Up 2

I stopped by the Baku Bar in Soi 6 to see what had changed from the Jack Tar days. Firstly everything is black in colour with a few blue edging lights. There is a pool table. No food service. No cheap drinks, small Leo 80baht, bottle of water 60baht. However they did have something I haven't seen before. Apparently you can buy something called a Daft beer, l think l would feel a bit silly if l had a Daft beer. Now l will have to visit the other Baku establishment on Soi 6 and see if they also sell it there. Mondays task that.

20 minutes ago, andycoll said:

I know there is a thread about this but Feb 8 is Makha Bucha day. No alcohol sales for 24 hours my bar owning friends inform me. But forewarned is forearmed.

Thanks, I was not aware and it's the last Saturday of my holiday.