Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

3 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Was out last night walked by Secrets/Scooters and still in Gloomy darkness nothing going on yet Hotel alive and well

Needs a Pretty Bitch meeter and greeter ................ fcuk you .......

watching Ted Bundy tapes on Netfllix dreaming about you honey. :default_bellyemoticon:

5 hours ago, baldr1 said:

are there any bars left? Used to walk through from the little dirt soi on the left and there used to be maybe 3/4 bars still there mostly German.

There were a couple on the front left side, looking from buckhou, but after a motorbike fire a couple of weeks ago they seem to have closed. I walked past a couple of nights ago and I think there was one open, back left corner.... at least, there were lights on there, but no music, no people....

Rumour has it that Baku group, fresh from their roaring success at Avenue Plaza, are negotiating to take over the whole complex. Work to start 3rd February,  with the majority of big names having already signed up...

Edited by Painter
  • Haha 4

Just went through most of this thread for the first time. 

All I can say is, it’s not exactly uplifting. Very sad to see all the closures. Oh well, I’m sure there will be enough businesses that stay open to accept my baht next trip. But still, I feel for these guys having to close up shop 

On 2/7/2020 at 3:39 PM, Golfingboy said:

Oh well, I’m sure there will be enough businesses that stay open to accept my baht next trip. But still, I feel for these guys having to close up shop 

There's no shortage in bars etc opening (or re-opening under new owners) so no need to worry.

PS.  I thought you posted recently you'd cancelled your trip?

Noticed Iron club was closed on Monday night. Asked a girl in the bar about it and she said that it had been closed for 2 months? It was open 2 weeks ago, l don't think I can use her as a trusted source. It appears just closdd for renovations. 

20200212_130443.jpg

20200212_130458.jpg

10 hours ago, andycoll said:

Noticed Iron club was closed on Monday night. Asked a girl in the bar about it and she said that it had been closed for 2 months? It was open 2 weeks ago, l don't think I can use her as a trusted source. It appears just closdd for renovations. 

20200212_130443.jpg

20200212_130458.jpg

Methinks the girl meant that it is closed for the next 2 months (for renovations), which I believe to be correct.  

Edited by monkeyman

On 2/12/2020 at 2:39 PM, monkeyman said:

Methinks the girl meant that it is closed for the next 2 months (for renovations), which I believe to be correct.  

According to unattributed reports elsewhere, Iron Club is closed two months "for a full refit."  A two-month break would mean Iron Club will reopen just in time for Songkran.

Evil

5 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

Grand opening today, near the corner of Soi Buakhao and Soi 15:

Muma.jpg

Mum6.jpg

There were people inside, but I didnt join them.

The cute lady who rarely wears a bra from the coffee shed almost opposite told me she has been invited to visit after she shuts up tonight.

20200214_145430.jpg

20200214_145443.jpg

On 2/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, john luke said:

untitled-1315.jpg

Two bars in the Simon complex off Walking Street are empty and available for rent.

untitled-1226.jpg

untitled-1227.jpg

I enjoy seeing the girls dance in the Frog bars but for any one who is price sensitive its well known Mr Froggy should be avoided...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, fforest said:

Closed this past week? ... Black Snake Club, Pulse A Go-Go, Party Girlz A Go-Go, Angel A Go-Go, Harem A Go-Go ...

I bumped into Nancy...ex Champagne,Kiss,,Pulse girl my last day there.

she said Pulse was being sold and she will go back and work for the new owner.

not the old one.😁😁