Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Closed this past week? ... Black Snake Club, Pulse A Go-Go, Party Girlz A Go-Go, Angel A Go-Go, Harem A Go-Go ...

Jesus wept. Beyond savage now. Last night Soi 6, Soi 7, Soi 8, Soi 2 and Soi 3 utterly deserted. God alone how anyone with invested monies will ever see a return

Just imploding currently.....the popular bars will survive as always but the cull is coming this May onwards

Even Sailor Bar an excellent Barometer was struggling for customers from mid evening onwards last night. I'd expect 200 bars to go by next November

1 hour ago, RR007 said:

Jesus wept. Beyond savage now. Last night Soi 6, Soi 7, Soi 8, Soi 2 and Soi 3 utterly deserted. God alone how anyone with invested monies will ever see a return

Just imploding currently.....the popular bars will survive as always but the cull is coming this May onwards

Even Sailor Bar an excellent Barometer was struggling for customers from mid evening onwards last night. I'd expect 200 bars to go by next November

Beer bars seem to be able to live off hardly any customers for a lot longer than GoGo bars...Like it took ages for the majority of beer bars to close on Action Street....

Edited by fforest

21 minutes ago, fforest said:

Beer bars seem to be able to live off hardly any customers for a lot longer than GoGo bars...Like it took ages for the majority of beer bars to close on Action Street....

Happiness, Pandora, Boomerang, Luxor all in Soi 7 had the grand total of about 6 punters last night at 10.15pm

Bear in mind as well Happiness had 20 odd Girls and 60 Baht beers. Something gives soon

• Great Info 1

10 hours ago, fforest said:

Closed this past week? ... Black Snake Club, Pulse A Go-Go, Party Girlz A Go-Go, Angel A Go-Go, Harem A Go-Go ...

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

Party Girls open last night.

1 hour ago, monkeyman said:

Harem has reopened as well.

I'm not sure where @fforest gets his info from, but Black Snake Club was also open tonight when I walked past it, as it was last Sunday.

I have notice that for the past few weeks/?months? it has had girls outside, not guys. I assume there are also girls inside, but havent investigated yet.

26 minutes ago, Painter said:

Looks like White Punes, just up from Beaver Dolls has finally pulled down the shutters. Closed friday, monday and Wednesday that I know of...

20200226_230227.jpg

I was going to ask the question about this place I haven't seen a good or bad review on it in ages at one time it was a great restaurant good value-for-money fantastic food it got a lot of good reviews haven't seen anything on it it ages

6 hours ago, fforest said:

The Hungry Hippo restaurant is for sale due to the owner’s ongoing health problems. This restaurant is set up to continue to pull in customers all year round.

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/pattaya-s-number-1-farang-restaurant-is-for-sale--387708

I like how they use "Pattaya's Number 1 Farang restaurant is for sale!" I wouldn't say so and i guess many would think the same.. 

If it was "Pattaya's Number 1 Farang restaurant" why sell it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, fforest said:

The Hungry Hippo restaurant is for sale due to the owner’s ongoing health problems. This restaurant is set up to continue to pull in customers all year round.

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/pattaya-s-number-1-farang-restaurant-is-for-sale--387708

On the same link, Beerfest is on sale for 25,380,000 THB🤯

My favourite part of the advert

"REASON OF SALE: THE OWNER MOVES TO ANOTHER COUNTRY"