Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

Just now, Krapow said:

Heard the crime rate was going through the roof in Pattaya at the moment, explains it now!!!

I’m glad I’m not there, will be like a night in the gallowgate 😂

1 hour ago, JPK said:

Just got told @Krapow has been seen sneaking into Robin Hood with a celtic top on 😂 

7B4190EF-DC82-43E4-AF91-093F607577A3.jpeg

Getting plenty of flack in FB from the usual rabble of rangers, Chelsea bluenose loyalist crowd. Sure enough one of them said he wouldn't be going to the RH anymore for hosting an event supporting terrorism. Clicked his profile and one of his photos is him and the rest of neandrathal chums with a UDA flag outside the old retox on lengkee. Couldn't make it up.

😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Getting plenty of flack in FB from the usual rabble of rangers, Chelsea bluenose loyalist crowd. Sure enough one of them said he wouldn't be going to the RH anymore for hosting an event supporting terrorism. Clicked his profile and one of his photos is him and the rest of neandrathal chums with a UDA flag outside the old retox on lengkee. Couldn't make it up.

😂

Need to get a list of all the places getting boycotted,  Just so I know where's good to get a drink without bumping into EDL type fuckwits 😂

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, JPK said:

Need to get a list of all the places getting boycotted,  Just so I know where's good to get a drink without bumping into EDL type fuckwits 😂

You'd need to avoid drinking in the vast majority of bars in the soi LK/Buakhao area. Personally I couldn't give a f**k. I knew the retox on lengkee was frequented by loyalists and they organised a parade for the 12th of July out of it one year. I still used it from time to time. It's the whataboutery that makes me laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, JPK said:

Yeah all sapphire girls, noticed that yo-yo and her mate with all the tattoos in the middle. Next time I’m over I’m gonna ask them if they still have the tops for wearing in the room 😂

Would you want it to wipe your cock on when you'd finished ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mrcharliemofo said:

Would you want it to wipe your cock on when you'd finished ?

I don't think that counts as a zuffle.

zuffle v. To wipe your cock on the curtain after having sex, usually in a posh bird's house.

Went to final night of Livingdolls Showcase last night.
Only about 7 customers in there prime time. Shows why the bar closed really, no interest. Nice girls but very expensive.
Shame to see Ken retire but he promises me he will be watching the West Brom games in Le Pub when the football starts back.

13 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Only about 7 customers in there prime time. Shows why the bar closed really, no interest. Nice girls but very expensive.
Shame to see Ken retire but he promises me he will be watching the West Brom games in Le Pub when the football starts back.

How many people will Le PUB hold when social distancing is enforced (in farang owned establishments only).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

I was at the newcastle and west brom cup game. Nice wee ground but what a shithole west brom is.

• Like 1

Feedback I have been getting is that Hotels in Pattaya already with lots of empty rooms are getting few, if any, new bookings and many cancellations right now.

Airlines are cancelling or consolidating flights but the big fear appears to be may get a flight out but will they get one back or what will happen to them when they return to their home country?

I am back in Mae Sot now after a brief visit to Pattaya/Bangsaray. No shortages in the big Supermarkets up here and difficult to get into the big Tesco/Lotus for large packs of bog rolls  stacked up on display. Back next month if anybody is running short. 🤣

5 hours ago, Jambo said:

Feedback I have been getting is that Hotels in Pattaya already with lots of empty rooms are getting few, if any, new bookings and many cancellations right now.

Airlines are cancelling or consolidating flights but the big fear appears to be may get a flight out but will they get one back or what will happen to them when they return to their home country?

I am back in Mae Sot now after a brief visit to Pattaya/Bangsaray. No shortages in the big Supermarkets up here and difficult to get into the big Tesco/Lotus for large packs of bog rolls  stacked up on display. Back next month if anybody is running short. 🤣

The concern about getting stranded overseas is a real one. Also many countries, Australia included, is imposing a 14 day compulsory self isolation for anybody arriving from overseas. It makes a quick two week trip away just not seem a very attractive prospect.

• Like 3

On 3/13/2020 at 11:25 PM, misteregg said:

Can you call Edge nursing a draft a customer?🤣🤣

• Like 1

Sounds like the problem of many too many bars in Pattaya is finally sorting itself out.  About fookin' time, jeez, the last possible farang has finally gone broke and gone home.  All it took was some Chinese c**t, a bowl of bat soup, and a global pandemic to do it.  Whatever, long overdue.

Hopefully, by the time I retire over there, TQ is back to being one of the 10 gogos in town, and the beerbars have been put back in the footprint where the ghastly, nightmarish Central Festival Center once blighted the landscape.

Sanity restored at last.

1 hour ago, Rompho Ray said:

Sounds like the problem of many too many bars in Pattaya is finally sorting itself out.  About fookin' time, jeez, the last possible farang has finally gone broke and gone home.  All it took was some Chinese c**t, a bowl of bat soup, and a global pandemic to do it.  Whatever, long overdue.

Hopefully, by the time I retire over there, TQ is back to being one of the 10 gogos in town, and the beerbars have been put back in the footprint where the ghastly, nightmarish Central Festival Center once blighted the landscape.

Sanity restored at last.

Be careful what you wish for!