Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

5 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

4 confirmed cases from the Moonshine Pub soi 7 Bangkok. Any bm's that may have visited recently please get yourself tested.

Not denying it, but a reliable source would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Not at all I'm passing on the information if you want to find out more go on and have a look.

No thanks, I'll just put it in the Thai Spice/fygjam/code_slayer/stephenh pile.

Edited by KWA
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

No probs stephenh.

I forgot him.  I'll try and edit my post so he doesn't feel left out.

Done:  Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by KWA

3 hours ago, tommy dee said:

gents, we need to be carefula bout slinging mud here.  word is yes he and other have caught Covid, where,  not so sure as he isnt in bkk, or want, but up north of thailand.  cheers

Screenshot_20200322-185639.jpg

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stray said:

I really feel for everyone involved in the industry, tough times indeed.

This is going to hit EVERY industry all over the world. 

No reason to cry specifically about Pattaya. The golden gooze has stopped laying eggs, back to the farm.

11 minutes ago, simon said:

I think after this COVID 19 Pattaya will never get back to normal. But what would call normal in Pattaya. ???

I tend to agree not sure what normal is but I don't think it'll come back to the state it was before all of this virus stuff. 

1 minute ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I tend to agree not sure what normal is but I don't think it'll come back to the state it was before all of this virus stuff. 

It might not be the exact same, depends on how long the travel bans last, and any restrictions placed in future. Personally, I think predictions of mass bar closures, huge price increases and apocalyptic devastation are a bit ott so early on. 

Am I warped ?but I  found this funny as...

Funeral directors stockpiling coffins

Coffin manufacturers may "have a very quiet summer" after meeting demand at the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic, a trade leader has said.

Alun Tucker, the chief executive of the Funeral Furniture Makers Association (FFMA) which represents the majority of coffin manufacturers, said the industry was currently meeting higher demand from funeral directors.

He told the PA news agency: "They all have good supplies of stocks and with staff working extra hours and overtime, we're confident that we will meet the requirements as time goes by.

"There is a delay while they increase manufacturing but coffin manufacturers are meeting the requirements at the present time. No one's panicking at the moment."

However, Mr Tucker stressed that while coffin orders had gone up and some stockpiling had been seen, it is not known if the increase in coffins will be matched by the number of deaths.

• Sad 1

New development.

It appears the nightwankers group have evicted the girls that were staying above their bars.

They told the girls the police ordered them to tell the girls to go to their home provinces by the 26th of march.

This is not true. The opposite is true in fact. 

A lot of girls not happy. I know one that's stuck in Pattaya and is desperate to get back to Nakhon Phanom.

42 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

New development.

It appears the nightwankers group have evicted the girls that were staying above their bars.

They told the girls the police ordered them to tell the girls to go to their home provinces by the 26th of march.

This is not true. The opposite is true in fact. 

A lot of girls not happy. I know one that's stuck in Pattaya and is desperate to get back to Nakhon Phanom.

I know of one that is desperately trying to get back to the village too, her last post on FB said if she can't get home she will starve to death in Pattaya.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I know of one that is desperately trying to get back to the village too, her last post on FB said if she can't get home she will starve to death in Pattaya.

It was a disgusting move by the NWG. Flowers said in an earlier FB post that they asked the girls to hang around and they would feed them as well. Now he's making up some bullshit story the cops asked them to shift the girls by the 26th of March. He's tieing himself in knots trying to disguise his dirty move. Stevie wonder could see what really happened.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

It was a disgusting move by the NWG. Flowers said in an earlier FB post that they asked the girls to hang around and they would feed them as well. Now he's making up some bullshit story the cops asked them to shift the girls by the 26th of March. He's tieing himself in knots trying to disguise his dirty move. Stevie wonder could see what really happened.

they are turning all the bars into visa shops, i read before they deleted their fb post after being slagged off by everyone..  if u missed it let me know.  20K for a 3 month visa ffs.  its 1900 for 1 month with plans to avail extensions if flight delays continue

2 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

they are turning all the bars into visa shops, i read before they deleted their fb post after being slagged off by everyone..  if u missed it let me know.  20K for a 3 month visa ffs.  its 1900 for 1 month with plans to avail extensions if flight delays continue

I missed that, seriously?

Anybody really trust them with money? After what they've just done.

😂

2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

😂

Bar Beer Soi 6 Pattaya’ and 2 Pattaya restaurants were added to a list of places in Chonburi, including some shopping malls, private offices, restaurants, snooker halls, and more, in Friday’s COVID-19 supervision order issued by Chonburi Gov. Pakarathorn Thienchai which included a warning to people who have visited these areas to self-quarantine.

3 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

😂

We can help you with your
-Visas and
-Extensions (20,000 baht for 90 days, we only need your passport and 2 photos picked up us in the Pattaya, Jomtien, East Pattaya and Naklua area.
You can stay at home safe and no need to wait in the queues.
Please message us on our page (The Pattaya News)
The 20,000 doesn't go to us, most places are charging 25,000 baht

Comments
Write a comment...

Top Fan
Joseph Ebejer
It is wrong you people are doing this to us...
We will not forget what you are doing to us never !
 · Reply · 23m

Author
The Pattaya News
This is an option from an immigration company, its not our prices, its an option. Most places are charging 25,000 baht.
 · Reply · 5m

Top Fan
Joseph Ebejer
Why are you people steeling so much money from us?
When we find vaccine I hope we steel back from you !
 · Reply · 24m

• Haha 2